Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Lebron must like wearing them silver Xs in the game right now
happy.gif
 he's smokin the Hornets with 28pts already and the 2nd quarter just started
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I copped the Easters. Colorway was really nice and the design of the lows are
pimp.gif
i know man iam so tempted to pick up a pair right now but i know these will be around for them to start allowing discounts
ohwell.gif
 i'll take these over the easter KDs
tired.gif

Last edited:
If it's the Pure Platinums (which I don't think it is), I'd like to say that he's not doing that good...the shoes seem to be falling apart...he's probably gonna switch into the Carmex...nobody needs to wait in line..........

Did it work?? 
tongue.gif

Dang I want those so bad!

So...because the Kobe fans feel like their Easter shoe is more desirable this time around, they come over to this thread to gloat? Lol I guess. That shoe is based entirely off hype, I like the Pythons, the BHM and Red Suedes are dope and the ASG's are for chicks. What else does that shoe have to offer?

Very well could be a PE, hard to tell exactly what colors are all on there other than "red" and black, not a great picture.  All those shoes he signed looked like his size too, so would make sense if they were all PE's.   I was just pointing out that they were this year's elites seeing how the carbon fiber is in the exact same location as the pictures of the 2 elites that have been shown so far, (Superhero Blue/black/orange and the Turqoise/volt/violet force) since the other guy kept saying "there are no Elites in that picture."   
That red pair has the little breathing hole on the toe which the Elites do not have.  Also, if you are looking closely at the first portion of black on the side, it is disconnected from the midsole...which on the Elite, the first portion of Carbon Fiber is coming directly from it.  The toe box in itself is missing the pattern that the Elite has.  

I'll take 'no' for $500, Alex.

^^ Thanks for the shot of the PE's YBD.. 

I'm craving a platinum pair since Bron been balling hard in them lately..

laugh.gif
 @  Al-Farouq Aminu's facial expression..

I got the Easter X. Like the color and the look. Frankly, I think the Kobe Easters are hideous.

I got the Easter X. Like the color and the look. Frankly, I think the Kobe Easters are hideous.

They were easily the best out of the whole pack imo (and my first pair of kobe 8's). The lebron lows are a terrible dissapointment to me.

Was going to head to the mall this morning and check out the easter's in person. From the pics, I liked the way they looked. But I had an all day apointment for work, so I got them of FNL ealier with $20 off. My Easter 9's are still pretty much brand new. They feel great, and I like the colorway. So im hoping the X lows are just as comfy.

Back
Top Bottom