Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm a Knicks fan and the Heat are one of their bigger rivals. Should I sell my Lebrons because that makes me a Lebron supporter. Lmao smh, kids......

I thought coming here on nike talk especially on a lebron thread that EVERYONE on here would like LeBron.... Simply because you buy his shoes I would think he is your favorite player. I GUESS NOT. I have never ever ever ever ever bought a shoe by someone that I dislike. Aka Kobe D rose . There are a few models of each I would wear but would NEVER buy because then you are supporting that person. Like I love kd but I don't have a single pair of his kicks. He is in the west and he is a rival. He is so sweet at ball I respect him but would not wear his shoes. He'll it's prob gonna be him vs lebron again this year except Lebron will have home court lol. Sorry for the rant
Gotti got a sidekick.

To me the X lows are wack.  I don't think any hot colorway can save them at this point.  I'm feeling the ST low 2's over them.  They have potential if released in  different colorways.  To bad their expected to be an Asian exclusive.

The "Sprites" are a must cop.

Plus that shoe signifies the Heat's winning streak, right?

When people make the statement:

"Nike's running out of ideas"

Are you being sarcastic or do you actually believe that?

Just wondering... 

FYI... when colorways are being done up... I can safely say they digitally do over 50 colorways if not more... Sample up around 30 and go from there....

You have someone who only does all player make up's.. which some of you call ID's but their options are far better than what can be ID'd. They have an inline (retail color designer) and sometimes retailers will suggest a colorway for SMU's (Special Make Ups)

If you saw what resources designers have access to, you'd never think that a day in your life that they could possibly be running out of ideas.

If anything designers are limited in being able to design EXACTLY what they want due to contraints on technical build or expenses on the build of the design.

They have an entire room on Campus dedicated to every material swatch in the world.  If a Material Designer finds out about something not there they get it within the week.

They have a library on Campus where the theme changes every three months maybe less to give designers different inspiration cues. 

Run out?  Nike wouldnt let that happen.. They'd switch you to another division or category before that happened.

WELL TELL THEM TO RELEASE SOME FIRE FOR THESE 10'S BECAUSE THEY ARE FAILING HARDCORE. THAT'S RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS IMO.

Might cop the Pure Platinums but will have to see in person. Just sold my Area 72's last week. Can't get down with the sizing on this shoe...just isn't for my feet, I guess.

^ Seriously the sizing has messed me up badly almost pulled the trigger on some size 11 prisms then i tried them on they run crazy small

i question if u dudes really know your size. i shop online for kicks and walk into stores buying shoes without even trying em on knowing 13 is my size and they ALWAYS fit. whether theyre skateboard, lifestyle, flipflops, or basketball shoes... how is it yall size changes depending on the shoe? o_O

i question if u dudes really know your size. i shop online for kicks and walk into stores buying shoes without even trying em on knowing 13 is my size and they ALWAYS fit. whether theyre skateboard, lifestyle, flipflops, or basketball shoes... how is it yall size changes depending on the shoe? o_O
Because certain shoes run smaller or bigger than others.  Pretty simple, actually.

I said this a couple months ago and saw a bunch of excuses about how different shoes fit different ways but I'm just like you, regardless of the shoe my size 13 always fits. All nike shoes from Jordan's to Kobe's, Air Maxs, Air Force 1s, Lebron's, Griffey's and even Adidas or New Balances. Only variation being boots which tend to run a size larger for everybody.

But hey, different people have different shaped feet.

Last edited:
:lol:

This is Niketalk and this is the Lebron X thread not the Lebron fanboy thread.

Plenty of people buy Lebron shoes that dont like Lebron....Plenty of people buy Kobes that dont like Kobe.

Alot people in here buy shoes based on the merits of the shoe itself not the signature athlete, To shut yourself off from a great product based on how you feel about a player that you really don't know in real life.......that's a real childish thought process :lol:

Anybody whose been on this forum for a few years, knows Nike actually listens to our opinions about their products. They actually make changes sometimes based on our complaints.

Recent example...You see how quickly Nike addressed the bot problem....How else would they know about that problem if they didn't pay attention to what their consumers say?

Theres numerous other things Nike has changed over the years based on our feedback.

Do realize the actual designer of the Lebron X used to post on this forum? Why do you think he did that? Maybe to hear problems about shoes and get feedback.

Its not complaining, its called feeback.
call me childish, but for a while i wouldnt buy lebrons because i didnt like all the hype he got, i wasnt hating, but i didnt want to feed into the "king james" deal, hes not a ******g king

honestly, its really not that illogical to refuse to buy a great product based on how you feel about its association to someone/something, ESPECIALLY if there are other products that can meet the same need with equal or better quality

man, im with you (literally, i wear a sz 13 too) but yea ive ordered shoes and have definitely bought shoes in store without trying them on, every single shoe that i have is a sz 13 except for chucks (a 12 is really a 13) the only shoe ive ever bought that doesnt run tts was the lebron 9, that was NOT tts no matter how you put your foot in it

^ Seriously the sizing has messed me up badly almost pulled the trigger on some size 11 prisms then i tried them on they run crazy small
dude, no they dont

You guys that wear a size 13, you haven't really had the option of being able to get a 12.5.

In reality yall are probably 12.5 if you can fit in all size 13s comfortably.

Probably, no matter what shoe I wear, lebron, kobe, Jordan, Kd the size 13 always fits comfortably. The only thing that I go down a size in is a timberland boot, I wear a 12 in that

I said this a couple months ago and saw a bunch of excuses about how different shoes fit different ways but I'm just like you, regardless of the shoe my size 13 always fits. All nike shoes from Jordan's to Kobe's, Air Maxs, Air Force 1s, Lebron's, Griffey's and even Adidas or New Balances. Only variation being boots which tend to run a size larger for everybody.

But hey, different people have different shaped feet.
I'm the same way whether it's dress shoes Bron's Jordan's KD's Kobe's etc I'm always a 10.5.  I never have any problems.  Maybe some of you guys have wide feet and you don't realize it.  If so that means you should go a .5 size up for a more comfortable fit.    Next time your in a shoe store have them check you for your size. 

Back
Top Bottom