Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Am I seriously the only one who likes the lows? They do look similar to the 9s, but not similar enough to call them a copy in my opinion.

Wow. I cant believe those elites went into production. Not feeling them at all.

Remind me of vc shox 3.

Last edited:
Both of the bright elites will sell out ...  Y'all playing y'all self if you think they will "sit" or go on sale ... Nike will make these limited .. 
what you said....if an all white shoe (the foams) can sell out, although most of yall thought that they would sit, then these will move just fine!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvaj6 

Both of the bright elites will sell out ...  Y'all playing y'all self if you think they will "sit" or go on sale ... Nike will make these limited .. 

"Apparently you weren't around for last year's Elites.  Other than the Miami Vices, none sold out and all went on sale."

exactly my point bro... They will not make as much because last years did so bad!! Put limited tag.. Instant sell out!

edit not gona lie I like Easter ones and the bright crimson ones too.. Passing on the blue and orange pair.. Hopefully white and gold look nice so I can cop.. 

Last edited:
reading this thread reminds me of how people cannot perceive the meaning of taste...i mean like so many people in here trying to find arguments to justify why they like the shoe,and why the other guys taste is awful or 'wrong'.I just would love one day for Nike to release one single model of a shoe for like a year or so.that would be HILARIOUS.people would wear different laces,or paint the shoe and claim theirs is cooler.Nike could sell blank shoes and let you id them with nike magic markers 35.99 each.and then make the 'south beach' or 'cloak' marker limited so we can line up outside the bookstore first come first served(actually hoping no nike rep reads this cause they might think its a good idea and make it happen)anyways what im trying to say.TASTE HAS NO REASON.ITS ******G TASTE AND EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN.SHEESH.

Last edited:
Mr.friendly.... There you go with the recycled talk again. IT'S OBVIOUS YOU DON'T LIKE THE LOW. BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE DO. WHAT MAKES YOUR OPINION MORE SPECIAL THAN OTHERS. I MEAN I KNOW TOUR JUT SAYING WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND AND THAT'S COOL I LIKE THAT BUT YESS YOU ARE A FOOL IFYOU KEEP COMPLAINING ABOUT A SHOE TOU DON'T EVEN LIKE... I THINK THE LOWS ARE DECENT FOR SURE.. DEFINITLY HAVE TO GET USED TO THE EXPOSED FLYWIRE BECAUSE I WAS HOPING HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT BUT HE DID.. My EASTERS ARE HELLA COMFY SO I MEAN RECYCLED OR NOT THE SHOE PRODUCES. Oh and nike running out of ideas.... I think not. ITS NIKE THE TRILLION DOLLAR COMPANY IDEAS ARE PILED UP ON THE TABLE

reading this thread reminds me of how people cannot perceive the meaning of taste...i mean like so many people in here trying to find arguments to justify why they like the shoe,and why the other guys taste is awful or 'wrong'.I just would love one day for Nike to release one single model of a shoe for like a year or so.that would be HILARIOUS.people would wear different laces,or paint the shoe and claim theirs is cooler.Nike could sell blank shoes and let you id them with nike magic markers 35.99 each.and then make the 'south beach' or 'cloak' marker limited so we can line up outside the bookstore first come first served(actually hoping no nike rep reads this cause they might think its a good idea and make it happen)anyways what im trying to say.TASTE HAS NO REASON.ITS ******G TASTE AND EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN.SHEESH.

Awesome. I love the idea of one shoe that's great it would be like those airbrushed shirts you get on vacation only on shoes.

I thought coming here on nike talk especially on a lebron thread that EVERYONE on here would like LeBron.... Simply because you buy his shoes I would think he is your favorite player. I GUESS NOT. I have never ever ever ever ever bought a shoe by someone that I dislike. Aka Kobe D rose . There are a few models of each I would wear but would NEVER buy because then you are supporting that person. Like I love kd but I don't have a single pair of his kicks. He is in the west and he is a rival. He is so sweet at ball I respect him but would not wear his shoes. He'll it's prob gonna be him vs lebron again this year except Lebron will have home court lol. Sorry for the rant

I thought coming here on nike talk especially on a lebron thread that EVERYONE on here would like LeBron.... Simply because you buy his shoes I would think he is your favorite player. I GUESS NOT. I have never ever ever ever ever bought a shoe by someone that I dislike. Aka Kobe D rose . There are a few models of each I would wear but would NEVER buy because then you are supporting that person. Like I love kd but I don't have a single pair of his kicks. He is in the west and he is a rival. He is so sweet at ball I respect him but would not wear his shoes. He'll it's prob gonna be him vs lebron again this year except Lebron will have home court lol. Sorry for the rant

:lol: :lol: wow...i needed this laugh. everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Apparently you weren't around for last year's Elites.  Other than the Miami Vices, none sold out and all went on sale.
None of them were Nrg colorways...except for the South Beach which sold out instantly. When the images of the colorful elites that were not made hit the net, everyone went nuts. They will sell and so will the NSW EXTs, the Corks obviously did big biz ...so will  the other 3

Maybe it also has to do with comfort and style. If LeBrons my favorite player but his shoes feel like bricks on my feet why would I buy them.

:lol:

This is Niketalk and this is the Lebron X thread not the Lebron fanboy thread.

Plenty of people buy Lebron shoes that dont like Lebron....Plenty of people buy Kobes that dont like Kobe.

Alot people in here buy shoes based on the merits of the shoe itself not the signature athlete, To shut yourself off from a great product based on how you feel about a player that you really don't know in real life.......that's a real childish thought process :lol:

Anybody whose been on this forum for a few years, knows Nike actually listens to our opinions about their products. They actually make changes sometimes based on our complaints.

Recent example...You see how quickly Nike addressed the bot problem....How else would they know about that problem if they didn't pay attention to what their consumers say?

Theres numerous other things Nike has changed over the years based on our feedback.

Do realize the actual designer of the Lebron X used to post on this forum? Why do you think he did that? Maybe to hear problems about shoes and get feedback.

Its not complaining, its called feeback.

Last edited:
I'm not a Lebron fan(as a basketball player) at all, but I own several of his shoes because I like them and won't my let dislike for him stop me from buying something I genuinely like.  

The fan boys are hilarious. These elites are trash especially considering that they're going to retail for 260+. I could careless if they sellout or sit.

Those Red Elites have some potential in em'...But, I guess I'll need to see better pics. And the more the I see pics of the Sprites, I'm being sold on em' as well

The fan boys are hilarious. These elites are trash especially considering that they're going to retail for 260+. I could careless if they sellout or sit.

Yeah, everyone needs to stop with the "they're limited and they're bright colors so they're selling out and f you if you think otherwise." 1) idgaf if they sell out or sit, and 2) you can't even tell me these bright *** colors go well with each other. At least the vices and South Beaches had bright colors that went well with each other, that was part of the hype.

Back
Top Bottom