Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I hope all this "I hate the denims" and "they will change my sexual orientation if I wear them" talk continues so I can cop. But sadly it's won't. I say to you all that hate them take a stand against girly coloways and don't cop. :evil:

You guys can cop the Lebron X "Denim" inspired Janoskis on NDC Clearance now!

http://store.nike.com/US/en_US/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-716374/pgid-780742
tongue.gif
Hey those Janoskis arent that bad lol

I guess all the south beach color ways are too feminine too, along with kd aunt pearls, and don't even mention the pink foams, straight up flaming!!! Haha

I guess all the south beach color ways are too feminine too, along with kd aunt pearls, and don't even mention the pink foams, straight up flaming!!! Haha
Exactly...Pink is a regular color just like blue, red, orange and yellow...in that case don't rock purple

I hope all this "I hate the denims" and "they will change my sexual orientation if I wear them" talk continues so I can cop. But sadly it's won't. I say to you all that hate them take a stand against girly coloways and don't cop.
devil.gif
I hope so too...The only thing I don't like is the brown leather tongue...

....lol....what did i tell you! plan on seeing more posts like this each day we get closer to the release! smh!!

It's called an opinion. They can change. Especially since we've only seen ***-quality leaked photos of the denim's until these recent HQ photos and videos.

It's not like he hated on them, but plans to buy them anyway to ask for $900 on eBay.

Last edited:
denims are straight fire. the logic in this thread baffles me, the lv kanye jasper patchworks have pink on them and they are not gay at all.

Some of these dudes are straight trippin' about the Denims...Cuz it has pink in it, its a no go!!! But, went crazy over the Corks...a shoe I personally believe isn't meant to be rocked for it's namesake...But, I'd say this...if the Denims were replaced w/ Navy, ppl wld be fighting in here...in words...LOL

i dont like the Denims because they are denim

i just dont want denim shoes

Last edited:
Corks over denims, in a heartbeat.

People fail to realize sometimes the concept and craft behind the corks. Pretty amazing, especially seeing it done for the first tim, on such a high level.

Still surprised that thier isnt a confirmed date yet for the denims.

Corks over denims, in a heartbeat.

People fail to realize sometimes the concept and craft behind the corks. Pretty amazing, especially seeing it done for the first tim, on such a high level.

Still surprised that thier isnt a confirmed date yet for the denims.

If you had to pick of the 2...which one you rollin w/??? Corks or the Denims???

Corks, Denims are ugly. Denims will not be more limited then the corks, I was able to cop a pair. We will see how easy this shoe will be.. I will only use them as trade bait, their not worthy of my feet.

Last edited:
denims are straight fire. the logic in this thread baffles me, the lv kanye jasper patchworks have pink on them and they are not gay at all.

That's because the target market for LV shoes is people with money to blow, not homophobic teenagers and insecure 20 something's.

Last edited:
Surprisingly enough, gentry loves to feed off the hype of these nsw products.

I would take his word with a grain of salt, seeing how he can be inconsistent in his word sometimes.

The only thing I hate about being in Dallas is I'll probably never see the hottest kicks in person unless I'm able to cop a pair myself...cuz I know I'm never gonna see those Corks down here

Back
Top Bottom