Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I personally hate on Sneakermane because he got corks from somewhere I could have easily driven to. The hate will never subside. >:

I feel the same way bout them Galaxy Foams that you didn't care to pm me about, Bruh. >:

:lol:

Last edited:
Reguardless, the denims will sell out and 95% of them will be on ebay for $1200+ everyone trying to make that yeezy money off them..  Only X That i've wanted is the corks and denims, corks was crazy hype.. As soon as that nikeinc post comes out about them people will go BANANAS.  Really was hoping the red or black suedes would release...

Last edited:
There will be FEWER pairs of Denim's compared to Cork's. Gentry said Denim's would be more limited.

Reguardless, the denims will sell out and 95% of them will be on ebay for $1200+ everyone trying to make that yeezy money off them..  Glad there is a little bit more pairs of the denims than the corks...  Only X That i've wanted is the corks and denims, corks was crazy hype.. As soon as that nikeinc post comes out about them people will go BANANAS.  Really was hoping the red or black suedes would release...

So are the suede releases just rumors or has anyone got a good source on a confirmed release for any suedes that may come out.

So are the suede releases just rumors or has anyone got a good source on a confirmed release for any suedes that may come out.
Most likely just samples and PE for lebron.  Nike could make a killing if they release these in 1k quantities.

There will be FEWER pairs of Denim's compared to Cork's. Gentry said Denim's would be more limited.

The tweet I read from him said about the same or slightly more AVAILABLE. Backwards my friend.

Edit: Image 463 in this thread is the tweet from Gentry. Don't get the hypetrain moving just yet guy :smh:.

Last edited:
My Shiehks has already discounted some Xs. Canarys are $139, I'm just waiting for it to come down $20 more and ill bite. That's how I got my CG 8s, I waited and waited and as soon as it went to $119, copped.

Last edited:
repped back even though they didn't have your 12 but because of the Spider-man gif usage :lol:

wondering what other colorways will be on clearance. probably 5 more :lol:

Last edited:
Looking Forward to the Dade counties too now.This is turning into an expensive next couple months. Might not be able to get everything I want this time out.

The tweet I read from him said about the same or slightly more AVAILABLE. Backwards my friend.

Edit: Image 463 in this thread is the tweet from Gentry. Don't get the hypetrain moving just yet guy :smh:.

Shake your ****** head at me, guy, trying to be a cool guy on the Internet. I'm not starting any hype train, just stating facts. English, do you speak it?

View media item 347697
"Is the Lebron X denim going to BE AS LIMITED AS the corks?

About the same, tiny bit MORE."

Maybe I can help you understand. That means, "The Lebron X denim may be a tiny bit MORE limited than the corks."

YOU got it backwards jack ***.

Last edited:
You guys think the Settings will drop in price? The only X I like.

Last edited:
it definitely isn't at Cork status. I could hit refresh every 20 seconds pre-Cork release and have 2 new posts in here. 

The ONLY Denims that matter to me, in MY opinion:

View media item 347357

No weird, out-of-place brightazz pink in there
100% agree. I don't even really like the Denim 8s, but I'd take them any day over the Denim Xs. That hot pink just does not go well with the rest of the shoe IMO

Shake your ****** head at me, guy, trying to be a cool guy on the Internet. I'm not starting any hype train, just stating facts. English, do you speak it?

View media item 347697
"Is the Lebron X denim going to BE AS LIMITED AS the corks?

About the same, tiny bit MORE."

Maybe I can help you understand. That means, "The Lebron X denim may be a tiny bit MORE limited than the corks."

YOU got it backwards jack ***.

Guess its how you interpret it. I took at is the denims would be a tiny bit more produced.

^I thought the same thing when I saw that tweet, that there'd be more Denims produced. Honestly doesn't matter at the end of the day cuz it's not even that big of a difference. Without someone telling me, I would've thought the Corks would be more limited simply cuz they're the championship commemorating shoe, and the Denims don't have a "story" behind it, though I'm sure Nike will come up with some BS if they want to.

Last edited:
The floridians dropped in November and they are just now dropping that little $34 or so off the price tag.

That means those of you waiting for the settings are looking at September...that's kind of a long wait for a shoe that you actually want.

Not judging, just saying idk if I have it me to risk it.

Last edited:
LOL no, it is not how you interpret it.  The guy didn't ask which shoe would have more pairs available, he wanted to know which would be more limited.  More limited = less available.  While it may not matter, it definitely is not up for interpretation.  And I didn't care either until that prick tried to be a cool guy, and in his post alone he said the tweet said the words "about the same or slightly more AVAILABLE" when the word available was never used.  And he was a dickface about it.  Move along, especially since you supposedly realize how little it matters.

The floridians dropped in November and they are just now dropping that little $34 or so off the price tag.

That means those of you waiting for the settings are looking at September...that's kind of a long wait for a shoe that you actually want.

Not judging, just saying idk if I have it me to risk it.
Yea but homes took 2 weeks to drop in price, same with Volts, Canaries etc. Surprised it took this long for Floridians to drop

Guess its how you interpret it. I took at is the denims would be a tiny bit more produced.

Correct. Lmao at me trying to be a cool guy. You think I need some sort of self gratification by means of a forum? Sadly mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom