Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Does anybody know where to get the all black under retail? I think they were one of the ones on sale on the site someone posted a week or 2 ago thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Shake your ****** head at me, guy, trying to be a cool guy on the Internet. I'm not starting any hype train, just stating facts. English, do you speak it?

"Is the Lebron X denim going to BE AS LIMITED AS the corks?

About the same, tiny bit MORE."

Maybe I can help you understand. That means, "The Lebron X denim may be a tiny bit MORE limited than the corks."

YOU got it backwards jack ***.
Guess its how you interpret it. I took at is the denims would be a tiny bit more produced.
LOL I'm glad this popped up again, because people were trying to says these werent going to be limited or hyped...  Every limited Jordan, Lebron, Kobe, KD will always be hyped.. No such thing as a non hyped limited release... Everyone wants Yeezy money off resell...

Shake your ****** head at me, guy, trying to be a cool guy on the Internet. I'm not starting any hype train, just stating facts. English, do you speak it?

View media item 347697
"Is the Lebron X denim going to BE AS LIMITED AS the corks?

About the same, tiny bit MORE."

Maybe I can help you understand. That means, "The Lebron X denim may be a tiny bit MORE limited than the corks."

YOU got it backwards jack ***.

Is that a verified account of gentry? If its not i think its a fake.

It's not a verified account through twitter, he's not a celebrity outside of the sneaker world so doubt they would give him that status. However it's definitely Gentry. I follow him and none of the information he has given has ended up being false. Also if you go through the 3 photo's posted one of them has the galaxy foamposite prototype that he wore at the SC X Penny event. 

Last edited:

Yes it's definitely gentry's account. Not a fake (not sure why anyone would want to make a fake gentry account). He has had contests where some people actually got shoes he left behind in various cities.

those shoes scream feminine at the top of their lungs...
it is about time someone said it. A pink colorway was enough now they do the pink color combo thing. Man next they are going to say Lebron & Bosh got a thing going on. Yeah that was left field but I was at a Heat game and 3 women was having a discussion questioning Chris Bosh manhood which is becoming a national topic and with Lebron approving some of these colors why not put them 2 together.

It's not a verified account through twitter, he's not a celebrity outside of the sneaker world so doubt they would give him that status. However it's definitely Gentry. I follow him and none of the information he has given has ended up being false. Also if you go through the 3 photo's posted one of them has the galaxy foamposite prototype that he wore at the SC X Penny event. 
To get verified on Twitter you have to drop 10G's...

Back
Top Bottom