Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm still searching for something to match my settings that doesn't have a stupid cliché slogan or motto on it. I really don't want to resort to buying Dolphins gear.
Agreed. We're actually in the same position. I bought the Settings a few weeks ago but haven't been able to find a good shirt. Im indifferent on Dolphins gear. But I would rather find something more unique. Plus a guy decked out in Dolphins gear in Cleveland is going to look pretty weird
laugh.gif
I might go the cheap route and by one of those bright orange shirts at H&M or something. These LeBron's have been putting a choke hold on my wallet.

Well I'm a dolphins fan in Pittsburgh and I get away with it, perhaps cuz Dan is from here. But there is some LeBron shorts and shorts in dolphins colors that looks nice, I'll be copping them soon. And they had em on eastbay with another dolphins colored shirt that Nike.com didn't have. And no, not an actual dolphins shirt either

Agreed. We're actually in the same position. I bought the Settings a few weeks ago but haven't been able to find a good shirt. Im indifferent on Dolphins gear. But I would rather find something more unique. Plus a guy decked out in Dolphins gear in Cleveland is going to look pretty weird
laugh.gif
I might go the cheap route and by one of those bright orange shirts at H&M or something. These LeBron's have been putting a choke hold on my wallet.
I found this shirt. Not feeling it all that much, but I bought it anyway, because I'm ready to wear my damn shoes.

http://sneakeroutfits.bigcartel.com/product/bird-club-dope-dolphin-white
Well I'm a dolphins fan in Pittsburgh and I get away with it, perhaps cuz Dan is from here. But there is some LeBron shorts and shorts in dolphins colors that looks nice, I'll be copping them soon. And they had em on eastbay with another dolphins colored shirt that Nike.com didn't have. And no, not an actual dolphins shirt either
Cool, I'm gonna check Eastbay. I've only seen a couple shirts that were made to match... the "witness shirt (which was the pine green color) and the other was the one of him dunking. 

You can probably find a X sitting around a store and try them on in store. Everyone's foot is different so what is the point of asking how a shoe fits? In the end only you know if it will be comfortable enough to wear or not

Last edited:
I was able to find some polos that match the settings (same color green with a peachish/orangish color horse and one in reverse) at Macy's but they didn't have my size. So I'm going to the Ralph Lauren website to get them both. They're the only thing I've found to wear with them. I mean I can wear a white or black tee and some jeans or khakis and pull it off fine, but its an injustice to the shoe. It's too vibrant to waste just a blank tee shirt on first wear. And as a steeler fan anything with a dolphin logo is out of the question.

Edit: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...view=99&ab=ln_men_cs1_polos&parentPage=family

The resort orange one on that page is one of them I saw.

Last edited:
I saw some conversation a few pages back about a black colorway. Now I just saw something about a rumored black denim soon after the blue?! If this is true, April and may are goin to kill me. All that on top of March. Smh

anyone have the ebay link to the brown suedes that ended a day or so ago? I wanted to checkout all the pictures.

I doubt they would put out a black denim pair. The blue denims are already dark...but I guess if they did a black mid-sole, gum bottom and something cool with the tongue, then they wouldn't that much alike.

Either way I think that black is a suede, when Gentry said a different black I took that as a different from the PE we saw but still black & suede.

I doubt they would put out a black denim pair. The blue denims are already dark...but I guess if they did a black mid-sole, gum bottom and something cool with the tongue, then they wouldn't that much alike.

Either way I think that black is a suede, when Gentry said a different black I took that as a different from the PE we saw but still black & suede.
I agree with you. I saw this mentioned on BX from icysole, don't know reputable they are. They also said May 4 for denim and 17 for black denim. I've heard 4/26 everywhere else for denims, so I guess that should tell me how reliable they are.

[/quote]

I think Black suede without the stitched swoosh...I think it would cost Nike a lot more to put them out with the stitched PE style...will probably be more like the brown...just black.

I think Black suede without the stitched swoosh...I think it would cost Nike a lot more to put them out with the stitched PE style...will probably be more like the brown...just black.[/quote]
True. I think the speckled midsole on the PE version was kinda random, I'd prefer the released version to have something different.

I think Black suede without the stitched swoosh...I think it would cost Nike a lot more to put them out with the stitched PE style...will probably be more like the brown...just black.[/quote] they are not suede, and stiching is out of the question, they are black and not denim

Back
Top Bottom