Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

In my opinion, I really wouldn't consider Cork and Denim to be a "premium" material...Nike just happened to make them one.  So with that, the options are endless lol 

I'm gonna go with panther fur 
tongue.gif
haha...nope a little less exotic

I don't see the hype behind the Pure Platinum...I guess I gotta see a much better angle
imo in case you missed the all star 10's these are along the lines of another version of the all stars...speaking of which im rocking mine right now and i myself cant keep my eyes off them along with everyone else!....

I don't see the hype behind the Pure Platinum...I guess I gotta see a much better angle

I haven't noticed much hype around them. Seems like everyone is focusing on denims and suedes. If it stays like this with not much hype, I will be a happy man. Don't need my connect getting any crazy ideas due to hype beasts.

The hype is from them being on the FTL release calender before images surfaced. Then once we got a look at the shoe, it got pushed back. Anticipation really, but I don't think that "hype" goes outside of the typical Lebron X fan base like the other upcoming releases.

Damn serious...

Maybe I became lost since 99 but when I was coming up a Grail was that shoe one always wanted but has alluded them and they do what they can to get it.

A shoe that hasnt come out cant be a grail because you havent even had the chance for it to allude you.

But hey.. different times.. maybe the meanings changed.
Makes sense to me.

I just think that the pure plats are too colorful for my taste. It's a dope look and all but it's not my kind of style personally

I have a feeling that the Pure Platinum is going to look fresh or look like pure **it in person

so...theyre going to look good OR bad? hmmmm id never considered this lol

You know what I mean :lol:

Some shoes are going to liked but not too liked....like Lavas or the Canary...You may not love it but you don't hate it. But some shoes are either love or hate like the Area 72s

so the brwn suedes are more limited or les limited ? lmk thanks

:lol: ok

Looks like the brown suedes are the least favorite of the 3 suedes (black, brown, red).

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get any of them.

That also looks like a sample tag in those brown suedes posted above.

Last edited:
got myself some easters from niketown NYC today. top notch. first pair of lebrons ever

I saw the Easter low today in person and the color was ok but I cant get down with that recycled 9 sole.....it makes me feel like its a takedown. Although I did really like the Lebron X Easter in GS sizes

I saw the Easter low today in person and the color was ok but I cant get down with that recycled 9 sole.....it makes me feel like its a takedown. Although I did really like the Lebron X Easter in GS sizes
Was sold on color. Agree re: sole, but I had to get them. It came down to those or settings, but they didnt have my size.

Anybody in Atlanta know if Lenox restocked Corks today?! I've been reading in twitter a couple days and it looked like some people were told they would, and apparently they did without notice.
they did. you had to walk in and ask for someone specific. you couldn't just ask for corks or call in asking about corks. 

Funny random story about my night.....

I was denied access to a CASUAL bar in downtown Ft. Worth, TX because I was wearing my Crown Jewels.  

Door Guy - "Sorry man, we don't allow basketball shoes"

Me- "Really??"

Door Guy - "Ya man, no Jordans"

Me- "lololol oooookie dokie!" 

roll.gif

Funny random story about my night.....

I was denied access to a CASUAL bar in downtown Ft. Worth, TX because I was wearing my Crown Jewels.  
Door Guy - "Sorry man, we don't allow basketball shoes"
Me- "Really??"
Door Guy - "Ya man, no Jordans"
Me- "lololol oooookie dokie!" 

:rofl:

See

This is why I wish they made Lebrons that had the same cushioning as the Basketball version but were bar and club friendly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom