Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

See

This is why I wish they made Lebrons that had the same cushioning as the Basketball version but were bar and club friendly
I am going to TRY to grab the Denims but will most likely strike out....but the other Lifestyle shoes($130 version) will be bought for that purpose only.  The guy was trolling me pretty hard anyways....last week they made me take off my Heat hat lol.  

*sigh* anyone wanna buy me a ticket outta Texas? :wink:  

Like someone else had already said the black version will be different then the black suedes but we are def getting a NSW Black LeBron X.Denims and brown suedes will be releasing as well. only bummer is................... no red suedes. sorry fellas
mean.gif

Because its the Internet. You think he types like that when doing official nike business? NT takes typing and grammar wayyyy to serious.

Some people :smh:

His comment was perfectly understandable, so why type out the whole word. Welcome to twitter and 2013.

I don't think people had a problem understanding. They want him to speak in grammatically complete sentences so they can attempt to read more into his words and perhaps twist them into what they want.

It's hard to turn slightly diff blk into we are getting suede!! Gentry said so...

Last edited:
I don't think people had a problem understanding. They want him to speak in grammatically complete sentences so they can attempt to read more into his words and perhaps twist them into what they want.

It's hard to turn slightly diff blk into we are getting suede!! Gentry said so...
this! lol. same thing with the denims. either they misunderstood him saying more limited then corks and hoping he meant more produced than corks. how he types doesn't really matter. we know now whats to come. 

they did. you had to walk in and ask for someone specific. you couldn't just ask for corks or call in asking about corks. 
Damn that's shady. How did people know who to ask for or even know they had them?! I've been waiting for them to announce a release on those since they went basketball.

Damn that's shady. How did people know who to ask for or even know they had them?! I've been waiting for them to announce a release on those since they went basketball.
IDK exactly who you had to talk to but it had to be a manager of some sort. 23penny was first to tweet what happened. i thought that would have been a close rsvp place or qs shoes but it seems like their as shady as the rest of the niketowns

All this interpretation of tweets talk and spreading of bad information is funny. People are so thirsty to say "I knew it first!" Where's the value in that? You could know what colorways, materials being used and the release date six months in advance and still not get the shoe. It's not like anyone around here is keeping mental notes of who deciphered Gentry's Yoda-like tweets. They all leave room confusion, how much does it even matter though? And holding Gentry accountable for what he tweeted weeks, months or even days ago is unrealistic. Nike was tweeting about the Corks being $305 three days before the release, but things change.

Last edited:
IDK exactly who you had to talk to but it had to be a manager of some sort. 23penny was first to tweet what happened. i thought that would have been a close rsvp place or qs shoes but it seems like their as shady as the rest of the niketowns
Yea I was thinking they would RSVP if and when they got them, like they did the Area 72 Barkley. I'm so mad about this, lol. I hope they don't do this for other big releases. The denims are growing on me.

Being praying for that Nikestore to go back to basketball. Finally get it, and now it seems they on some shady mess, :smh: .

Last edited:
Here's some pics of the new PE's Lebron wore yesterday, not sure if they were posted already

the color blocking definitely have a carmine 6 feel

Last edited:
If nike decided to release more of lbjs PEs then I would be very pleased with the Xs

Last edited:
Wore my Christmas Xs last night for the first time. Got a ton of compliments on them. Also a lot easier to find a shirt to match them than the Jades. Nothing beats trying to find something to match the Mangos though
ohwell.gif

Wore my Christmas Xs last night for the first time. Got a ton of compliments on them. Also a lot easier to find a shirt to match them than the Jades. Nothing beats trying to find something to match the Mangos though :\
I'm still searching for something to match my settings that doesn't have a stupid cliché slogan or motto on it. I really don't want to resort to buying Dolphins gear.

Back
Top Bottom