Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

If they gonna ID the elites might as well add the materials of the EXTs to the mix, cork denim and suede material options on id and let us make our own blue suede shoes :D

^^^Hope youre not trying to sell those up in here

1st post will be your last post

Last edited:
I need those settings, I've had a pair in my ndc cart since RD... :nerd:

And nice pics of the Area 72 :smokin

Last edited:
Those Area 72 pics were great. Good use of lighting along with the white background. I wish I had a SLR. I hate taking photos with my iPhone. It seems like a chore.

No fancy photography here BUT my friend found these at a Nordstrom Rack and hooked me up.  Can't wait to rock em.  
happy.gif

I guess at least the Superhero Elites will release at overseas shops. Soleheaven will have that pair.

I've been wearing my A72's all weekend, I may be tripping but these feel a lot more comfortable than any of other pair of X's that I've gotten around to wearing.

It feels like there's a lot more cushioning in the front of the shoe that I didn't feel in my Floridians, Jades and Settings.

Don't know if that's even possible, but has anyone else felt any difference in cushioning from shoe to shoe?

If I was Gentry, I'd tweet the Homes are more limited than the Black and Gold AJ 1s. All out hysteria. I'm going to take a 1-month break from shoe buying. Hopefully, the Homes are still on shelves in June.

If I was Gentry, I'd tweet the Homes are more limited than the Black and Gold AJ 1s. All out hysteria. I'm going to take a 1-month break from shoe buying. Hopefully, the Homes are still on shelves in June.
Stop that.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I actually like the Homes.

Still on the fence about buying them on Saturday, but if I do my only option is getting them online.

I could try to wait it out a bit and see if they eventually drop in price, but I tried that with the Carbons and they vanished in my size online with the quickness.
laugh.gif

Decisions, decisions.

These are wild. will post up more detailed pics later tonight. A must cop on the 21st for any who don't have them yet. Quality is crazy!

Last edited:
I found a pair of dunkmans for 140. I give no damns about fashion i just want pair of 10s to hoop in.

What's the lowest price any one has found any colorway in?

I found a pair of dunkmans for 140. I give no damns about fashion i just want pair of 10s to hoop in.

What's the lowest price any one has found any colorway in?
where this at
eek.gif
 the floridians are on sale on NDC for around $140 i believe, dunno if its still there though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom