Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I found a pair of dunkmans for 140. I give no damns about fashion i just want pair of 10s to hoop in.

What's the lowest price any one has found any colorway in?

Dunkmans were $111 on NDC when they had the 20% off code for clearance shoes last month.

Last edited:
Pass on those NSWs.

Man, I got a few $20 off and Winner's Circles cards recently but the Military Discount and B-Day would still give a better discount in the Elite's especially on discount.

And besides the MVs, the Elites last year sat on the shelves forever, even the Taxis.

Those Elites he wore Friday are garbage, colors just don't go well at all. Its like somebody in the kitchen said, "hey, lets just throw paint on a X canvas". :x

I found a pair of dunkmans for 140. I give no damns about fashion i just want pair of 10s to hoop in.

What's the lowest price any one has found any colorway in?
Canary, floridians, jades, settings for $89 at the clearance store. Just gotta be there when they come out of boxes or they get picked up fast...

I can't mess with those NSW Xs they are just straight garbage imo but heck I can't tell anybody what to buy so if you like them go for them

Idk if this has been mentioned yet, also not X related, but I just saw some information leaked about the XI. Retail $200.

Nike Lebron XI

616175-401 : Armry Slate/GMM BL-LT ARMY BL

616175-002 : MN GRY/UNVRSTY RD-MRCRY GRY-BL

616175-001: BLK/MTLLC SLVR-UNVRSTY RD-BRGH

616175-700: PRCHT GLD/ARCTC GRN-DRK LDN-BL

616175-400: BRV BL/GRN GLW-MNRL TL-ATMC PN

^ i think someone posted that info about the 11 colorways already..

already talking about the 11s tho :x ..its just a never ending cycle

So are the Denims dropping on the 26th on NDC or are they only going to select retailers?What about Brown Suede ?

White "Floridian" Sample not my pic

sorry about the late pass, i think these have been posted all ready..

Last edited:
View media item 365220
These are wild. will post up more detailed pics later tonight. A must cop on the 21st for any who don't have them yet. Quality is crazy!

:lol: these are wild trash... How you even trying to justify this shoe or the price tag? Imagine this happening back in the day. Picture a pair of concord XIs with that vulcanized sole and then charging $150. Quality? Why cause there's no visible glue stains and the shoes aren't pre-creased?

Am i late with that pic.. has it been posted all ready ? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
i thought it was established months ago that those home floridians aren't releasing?

if you guys are really that desperate for them, just ID some. I remember seeing pics of someone's home floridian IDs and they turned out pretty nice imo :pimp:

Last edited:
So mad I returned my wind chills, now I can't find my size for under retail. By far my favorite color (aside from settings) and I don't have them

Back
Top Bottom