Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

So mad I returned my wind chills, now I can't find my size for under retail. By far my favorite color (aside from settings) and I don't have them
Check the outlet thread I believe I saw these in there for 179

I Really Like The Blue On These, I Wonder If Treasure Blue Is Gonna Become One Of Nike's Trending Color's Like Crimson, Atomic Teal, Teal, Total Orange And Things Like That

^^^ now in those pics they look like Sprites...but i have a feeling they aren't that blue in person from seeing other pics of those

Last edited:
Idk if this has been mentioned yet, also not X related, but I just saw some information leaked about the XI. Retail $200.

Nike Lebron XI

616175-401 : Armry Slate/GMM BL-LT ARMY BL

616175-002 : MN GRY/UNVRSTY RD-MRCRY GRY-BL

616175-001: BLK/MTLLC SLVR-UNVRSTY RD-BRGH

616175-700: PRCHT GLD/ARCTC GRN-DRK LDN-BL

616175-400: BRV BL/GRN GLW-MNRL TL-ATMC PN

View media item 365445

$200! + Tax to! I'll pass unless the colorway is out of this world.

These are wild. will post up more detailed pics later tonight. A must cop on the 21st for any who don't have them yet. Quality is crazy!
I guess I'm on the minority with this gentleman when I say these are fresh. It's funny that people on here are saying 130 for these are a rip off but will turn around and pay 250 for those wack elites. Oh well do you by all means. I hope everybody in the general public hates these as much as people on here so I can scoop the stadium blacks on discount. Oh and PS please post more in depth pics of these if you can. I've been dying to see some more shots in different angles of these, but I can't seem to find too many pics on sneaker blog sites.

Last edited:
Check the outlet thread I believe I saw these in there for 179

ill check it. i saw em in my local outlet on sale for $169, but they only had 9.5 and up, im a 9. and i refuse to spend that much on something that isnt my size.

Anyone got a link to the outlet thread? I'm on mobile site and I can't find it

picked these up for 170, kinda mad all of the 10s didnt come with the jeweled swoosh, but after getting these, i dont have a need for the Jades anymore
Why? Two diff colorways. Unless you're just using them to hoop in which case we are different markets

Nick Young balled in these a few nights ago

Nick Young wearing / playing in white and gold Nike Zoom LeBron III (3) “West Coast”
Balls in bron 3, grabbed a whole lot of butt cheek!  His face said ughhhh!
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom