Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Nike just tweeted someone that asked when the denims would release to check back 5/4 for full release info. It was weird cuz i have twitter notifications turned on ant I got a txt of that tweet but the tweet was in direct response to another user. Whatever though lol, check nikes twitter.

Nike just tweeted someone that asked when the denims would release to check back 5/4 for full release info. It was weird cuz i have twitter notifications turned on ant I got a txt of that tweet but the tweet was in direct response to another user. Whatever though lol, check nikes twitter.
Check back "closer to 5/4" ....Looks like it may be same date as Platinums

Yea I got that too, but the original tweet from the user wasn't there.

It was a response to a tweet about the Pure Platinums.

Guy asked if it was TLO.

They confirmed 5/4 at least

People got a text because they tweeted his name, not his twitter handle @, so it was sent out as a normal tweet, not a tweetback, so it was picked up by the Notifications because it doesn't appear as a tweetback because user didn't exist.

cause all people could see was the response, because you couldn't see who/what the reply was to from Nike's tweet because they typed the wrong @username.

Also why people might've gotten text notification.

Found some good pics of red suedes. not sure if posted

In the article I posted it says 4 elite colorways for the Lebron's fyi. Pretty sure we all knew that but just reaffirms it.

Back
Top Bottom