Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'll take a zig zag swoosh for them suedes 
laugh.gif

Cool write up on the elite series on sneakernews right now

http://sneakernews.com/2013/04/19/s...all-elite-series-2-0-with-designer-leo-chang/

I like the hint of gold in the carbon fiber on the one sample and probably wrong but notice the drawing of the white version with pink and blue/green hints. Home SB? Very similar colors to the Miami night 8 lows also. Haha had to say it sorry
They Better Not Start With That Thin Swoosh Mess Again, I'll Go Find Lang And Pull Him By His Weave

Edit: Dope Box

Last edited:
Doesn't really matter how Nike embroiders the Swoosh on the Red Suedes, they are not releasing.

I Knew Nike Wouldn't Release All Those Brons At Next RD To (possibly) change Will Be Either The Plats Or Denims

This was going to be my first time using their service.  I was selling a pair of OG Jordans (worth about $350) and a potential buyer wanted to trade for them.  The trade offered was VNDS Crown Jewel Lebron X, yes they were authentic and the person looked very trustworthy.  We both contacted Trusted Kicks for the form.  The person at Trusted Kicks (Eric) stole my trade!  He offered the person with Crown Jewels a cash amount to buy them directly.  Of course the cash amount offered was worth more than my trade, so I dont blame the person for accepting cash. 

But still very upsetting that they can interfere like that!

What the heck? 
mad.gif
cool

was hoping those black denims were real

they have that subtle look to it with a little bit of pop that I like

Last edited:
The white hyperfuse on elites is gonna turn so piss yellow, anyone who has seen the white hyperdunk 2011 knows this :x

I Know What It Sound Like.... I Know What It Look Like, But I Ain't Tryna Hype These Up, You Know What, I Don't Have Nothin To Say

^ Dude is wearing them with the extra lace bag still attached

mean.gif

Do gotta admit though, the Super Heroes are really growing on me.

Not enough to overcome that $260 price tag though lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom