Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Welp, so now we have seen everything releasing??  *sigh* Nike did us pretty dirty not releasing another suede, or ALL OF THEM 
devil.gif

the black denim is cool, but i just dont like the bottoms. the red midsole with icy sole throw it off imo. maybe if we could color the air bubble black and leave the sole black or white or red id love it.

Last edited:
the black denim is cool, but i just dont like the bottoms. the red midsole with icy sole throw it off imo. maybe if we could color the air bubble black and leave the sole black or white or red id love it.

I totally agree with you. The midsole and sole ruin what could've been a great denim shoe. The blue ones are better.

Last edited:
If the black denims are real, why is Kicksclusive the only site with pics of them?

And yes, I believe that is the same "pose and background" from the original pics of the denims.

Cool write up on the elite series on sneakernews right now

http://sneakernews.com/2013/04/19/s...all-elite-series-2-0-with-designer-leo-chang/

I like the hint of gold in the carbon fiber on the one sample and probably wrong but notice the drawing of the white version with pink and blue/green hints. Home SB? Very similar colors to the Miami night 8 lows also. Haha had to say it sorry

View media item 373769

View media item 373770

View media item 373771

View media item 373772

View media item 373773

Thanks for finding that and sharing. Gr8 stuff

I just had the chance to see the home and superhero elites in person. Not at all trying to build or create any hype but the pictures do these shoes no justice. The superhero look sick in person. Really bright blue and that citrus just pops!

I don't anticipate copping given I can ID a personal pair...but at a discount...I am on it.

I just had the chance to see the home and superhero elites in person. Not at all trying to build or create any hype but the pictures do these shoes no justice. The superhero look sick in person. Really bright blue and that citrus just pops!

I don't anticipate copping given I can ID a personal pair...but at a discount...I am on it.
lol thats always the case

everything looks better in person yada yada

Back
Top Bottom