Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm really startin to feel those Brown Suede...Nike finna rape the market w/ these Bron's and the price tags

watch
For My Low Bro's

Edit: Wrong One My Bad

Last edited:

NAH NOT REALLY FOR ME. NOT EVEN EVEN ON MY RADAR, NOT EVEN FOR SUB $50 PRICES.

IF THOSE RED ELITES AREN'T RELEASING, I'M PRETTY SURE I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE ANYMORE PICS. NO POINT WORKING ONE'S SELF UP.

Those will be copped on site, price tag doesn't even matter to me at this point. I got a Birthday coupon and a few gift cards to use anyways.

The Red Suede just pops in this to me, so nice

View media item 377868

I'm so in love with these. :D

That's the best pic I've seen so far :smokin

Crimsons will be the only elite and only the 3rd colorway of the X I will be copping.....unless those black denims are real of course.

I don't criticize kicks alot...i normally just keep my mouth shut if I don't like them..but the elites are not easy on the eyes at all.

sorry for sounding like a broken record but i dont think anyone has answered yet..

has anyone gone with their true size in the elites? for those who have them of course

thx in advance

It seems as the only color of the elite's that are NIKE + are the white/black (homes) that released last Saturday. Is that true or is another pair of the elites going to have NIKE + technology??

Saw the white and gold elites today and was an easy pass... That black splatter was horrible... Could have scoop them for well under retail but decided to cop the volts instead.

Nike has done a great job at taking away that one option that would make an ID great.  Regardless of what you choose, you're always missing something lol

lol why did you get so mad at his mistake

I'm not mad, just educating. Why would anyone assume the crimson elites to be this years south beach is a better question. He was definitely reaching so I felt it was best to inform him of facts before making outlandish claims trying to create hype.

I wasn't trying to come off rude or mad as I am neither, it just gets annoying that people are constantly looking for that next south beach. I'm sure others would agree.

Back
Top Bottom