Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

All the other pics of those red suedes made the red look dull. They look anything but dull in that last picture. Super Duper Fresh lol

Also I don't know if anybody noticed this but even if you normally can't do it but in the lebron Xs you can literally stand on the tips of your toes for a while. There is a whole bunch of support in this shoe that you don't normally realize. I feel these are the most durable basketball shoes EVER made. I personally hope they keep going in this same direction with all his releases coming up. When I wear a pair of Xs I literally feel like these shoes will still be holding up when I'm 90 lol. I have played ball in my ids over thirty times for good lengths each time and they still feel brand new, and they don't smell at all unlike the 7s and 8s that after one game your feet stank and were soaking wet with sweat. The nines got a little better than the previous but these tens are by far #1 for me.

Also I don't know if anybody noticed this but even if you normally can't do it but in the lebron Xs you can literally stand on the tips of your toes for a while. There is a whole bunch of support in this shoe that you don't normally realize. I feel these are the most durable basketball shoes EVER made. I personally hope they keep going in this same direction with all his releases coming up. When I wear a pair of Xs I literally feel like these shoes will still be holding up when I'm 90 lol. I have played ball in my ids over thirty times for good lengths each time and they still feel brand new, and they don't smell at all unlike the 7s and 8s that after one game your feet stank and were soaking wet with sweat. The nines got a little better than the previous but these tens are by far #1 for me.
Bro I'm with you. I was just talking about this the other day. Between the 5 pairs of X's that I own, I've worn them dozens of times and after light cleaning they still look new. Hardly any noticeable wear at all. Guys complain on here all the time because of the switch to synthetic materials but I look at my 7's sometimes and SMH at the creases and those stupid stretch marks they get on the toe.
mean.gif
I love the fact that I can beat these shoes with very little worry and they still look great.

All the other pics of those red suedes made the red look dull. They look anything but dull in that last picture. Super Duper Fresh lol
I think this picture is from the ************* Forum. The owner posted - as far as i remember - that the red looks that bright because of his picture settings (camera settings). So the red is looking dull in reality...
Anyway this doesn't matter since they are not releasing, according to information from various sites.

I am looking forward to the Black suede. If they release it just like in the couple of pictures that are available, its going to be one of my favorites.

Is anybody have any releases informations of the 10's Brown Suede in Europe ?

It seems it will be online friday night at some websites, but we have no informations about stores (especially in Paris) ...

Last edited:
For those with Kobe 8s and the Xs, how does the fit compare? I know most in here says TTS or fits like hyperdunk 12, but the 8s are right on for me and I wanna compare that with the Xs. I'm looking to pick up the yellow canary to beat on court. Thanks!

For those with Kobe 8s and the Xs, how does the fit compare? I know most in here says TTS or fits like hyperdunk 12, but the 8s are right on for me and I wanna compare that with the Xs. I'm looking to pick up the yellow canary to beat on court. Thanks!

i have lebron X, kobe 8, and the usa hyperdunk 12.

kobe 8s are the most tts of the 3.
the lebron X and hyperdunks are shoes i feel better in a 1/2 size up.

ppl keep callin Brons kicks from last night PE, but aren't they just iDs?
No.

Lebron's PE's are ALL done by one person at Nike. 

Many of the PE's folks call ID's are NOT IDs... some players have trainers do IDs for them but there is a large group that have SMU PE's

The 8's are more accurately TTS IMO.

I like my shoes a bit snug so I still bought my X's in my normal size.

but if you want your X's to fit like your 8's then you might wanna go a half size up.

hmmm...maybe, just maybe Nike is listening and realized that they could make 10 million just off a full release of some Denim or Suedes? 

Doubt it, but wouldn't it be cool if copping a pair of Denims or Black Suede even was as simple as a ride to the mall. 

For someone that is 39 years old, I remember being able to drive to the mall, try on the latest J release and put it back if I wanted to wait a few days to save some bus boy funds. 

IMHO...hype has killed the shoe game, not resellers, they're just the smart ones that take advantage of the hype.

The 8's are more accurately TTS IMO.

I like my shoes a bit snug so I still bought my X's in my normal size.

but if you want your X's to fit like your 8's then you might wanna go a half size up.

our feet are different for sure but i definitely wouldnt say the X is tts. its not a snug as the IX tho.

i can wear my true size in the X but it would require a breakin period. i definitely would NOT ball in my size especially since i wear thick socks.

couple of equations you can almost hang your hat on

GR=sit

limited=fly off shelves
Cool

ok, u think theyll make it to the sales rack, i want them but would love to save a few bucks.... ill probably just grab them anyway

Last edited:
DUDES OUT HERE HURTING FOR MONEY.

THE ITCH TO RESELL THE NEXT SOUTH BEACH COLORWAY IS STRONG.

laugh.gif
EXACTLY! Finally somebody said it lol.  Also, what info. you looking for on the Platinums?  It's a sickness but I probably check every hour for new pics or info.  I've seen the box in pics and it says 'Lebron X'.....there is NOT a QS on the box so hopefully it is not as limited as some people are trying to make it out to be.  I've also watched every ebay listing since the first one popped up.  Most people have tried to sell for $350+ and only one guy has sold his.  There are a couple others that sold in the $250 range but it was to a seller with a (1) feedback.  Good luck to those that bought from him/her, hope it's legit lol.  Basically what I'm getting at is, the resale value is not high on these so those people need to just move along and wait for the NSW's/Crimson Elites so you and I can get the Platinums 
tongue.gif

DUDES OUT HERE HURTING FOR MONEY.

THE ITCH TO RESELL THE NEXT SOUTH BEACH COLORWAY IS STRONG.

:lol:
EXACTLY! Finally somebody said it lol.  Also, what info. you looking for on the Platinums?  It's a sickness but I probably check every hour for new pics or info.  I've seen the box in pics and it says 'Lebron X'.....there is NOT a QS on the box so hopefully it is not as limited as some people are trying to make it out to be.  I've also watched every ebay listing since the first one popped up.  Most people have tried to sell for $350+ and only one guy has sold his.  There are a couple others that sold in the $250 range but it was to a seller with a (1) feedback.  Good luck to those that bought from him/her, hope it's legit lol.  Basically what I'm getting at is, the resale value is not high on these so those people need to just move along and wait for the NSW's/Crimson Elites so you and I can get the Platinums 
tongue.gif

:lol: SOMEBODY HAD TO SAY IT. I CAN JUST SENSE IT WHEN READING SOME OF THESE CATS POSTS. TRUST ME, WHEN THE NEXT SOUTH BEACH COLORWAY SURFACES (IF EVER) WE WILL ALL KNOW. NIKE ISN'T GOING TO HIDE IT.

BUT YEA I'VE BEEN CHECKING RELIGIOUSLY FOR MORE INFO AND I GOT TO SEE A PAIR IN PERSON YESTERDAY AND THEY ARE PRETTY SICK! COULDN'T GET ANY INFO FROM THEM IF THEY WERE LIMITED OR NOT BUT STORES THAT ARE GETTING THEM SHOULD BE RECIEVING THEM SOON IF NOT ALREADY.

CRIMSON ELITES ARE STRAIGHT DOOKIE.

Back
Top Bottom