Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Y'all think the superheroes will sit? Is fnl getting these?

imo the "super heros" are by far the worst colorway of the elites.. the only thing they have special about them is the nick name "super hero"

gimmicks will not win this time, Nike 8)

Last edited:
IMHO they wont. its too late in the game for there not to be an RD

sad to say

Except for the fact that the Denims, Brown Suedes, "slightly different blacks" and the 4th elite c/w all don't have a release date but we know they will all eventually drop.

Except for the fact that the Denims, Brown Suedes, "slightly different blacks" and the 4th elite c/w all don't have a release date but we know they will all eventually drop.

Don't forget the "Invisibles" :lol:

Well technically those have a release date.

Last edited:

i hope so

but nike has played the release date game before only to not have that particular shoe drop.

my comment was more so geared towards the red suede pair though.

and as for me, i dont believe any shoe is dropping until it has a release date thats set in stone and i dont believe any of my local spots are getting any shoe until they can physically show me the shoe. but thats just me.

Last edited:
Anyone have Release Info for the Lebron X NSW Lifestyle NRG "Night Stadium" that is going to supposedly to drop on 4/26? Have not heard/seen or been able to find locations that will have them (esp this colorway)

Appreciate any help if known, Thanks! 

I got your point 

But you said they won't be dropping because they don't have a release date this late in the year.

My point is that tons of shoes dont have release dates.

I'm not saying that they WILL drop...but release dates don't mean nothing at this point

Anyone have Release Info for the Lebron X NSW Lifestyle NRG "Night Stadium" that is going to supposedly to drop on 4/26? Have not heard/seen or been able to find locations that will have them (esp this colorway)

Appreciate any help if known, Thanks! 
They got pushed back

I got your point 

But you said they won't be dropping because they don't have a release date this late in the year.

My point is that tons of shoes dont have release dates.

I'm not saying that they WILL drop...but release dates don't mean nothing at this point

yeah but i said IMHO and i was talking about the red suede pair specifically

and again, IMHO, release dates do have alot to do with it because history with this line, at least past 2 years have shown that once we hit the elites and the lows, the regular pair is done and after lows are done, X is done.

brown suede, denim etc, already had a date and was pushed back(if i'm not mistaken). so you're correct, they will most likely release. red suede IMO is a different story. i hope i'm wrong though.

Last edited:
lol why did you get so mad at his mistake
I'm not mad, just educating. Why would anyone assume the crimson elites to be this years south beach is a better question. He was definitely reaching so I felt it was best to inform him of facts before making outlandish claims trying to create hype.

I wasn't trying to come off rude or mad as I am neither, it just gets annoying that people are constantly looking for that next south beach. I'm sure others would agree.
Nah I dont think you came off as rude or mad at all.

Dude wasnt eem close to the right date.

Trying to cause unneeded hype

all this complaining about the price of the elites is funny to me. the corks were the same price and they are basically not for the court. the elites are all smooth and made super comfortable and are made to be worn on the court and most likely can take alot of abuse. so the problem with the pricing is??? i mean dont get me wrong its very expensive buuuuut you have people that are going to be paying more for a crappy pair of denims or corks or brown suede craps and you here nobody complaining about those price tags. just me i dont know much though.  the only limited pair i have liked this year is the all stars. im in a complete minority with the corks i know that but i simply didnt like them. the brown suedes in my opinion look like something a homeless person would wear and i dont understand how people like those shoes but not the wheats. idk man i might just be old but this thread with all the raging and arguing about people not spelling things right and people yelling about ids being put on here. the ids are official lebron Xs so whats the deal. one last thing why is it people correct each others grammer but they dont say anything about people saying the word "doe".  lol sorry for the rant. i cannot wait for the crimson elites and my two id elites im getting making my X collection at like 14 which is crazy for me because im usually a 4 pair and done but i absolutly fell in love with these Xs. Thank you to everybody that loves shoes a smuch as me to actually have a website where we can all go and be crazy about the shoes we love.  GO HEAT

I hope people keep hatin on them brown suedes so it makes an easier cop for me, but ima be lookin fly with them joints in tide blue Lacoste polo and khaki shorts for the summer.

whats the infatuation with the whole "these are this years south beaches"....... i mean what the heck is the deal. so many people on here try and hype things up something fierce.

all this complaining about the price of the elites is funny to me. the corks were the same price and they are basically not for the court. the elites are all smooth and made super comfortable and are made to be worn on the court and most likely can take alot of abuse. so the problem with the pricing is??? i mean dont get me wrong its very expensive buuuuut you have people that are going to be paying more for a crappy pair of denims or corks or brown suede craps and you here nobody complaining about those price tags. just me i dont know much though.  the only limited pair i have liked this year is the all stars. im in a complete minority with the corks i know that but i simply didnt like them. the brown suedes in my opinion look like something a homeless person would wear and i dont understand how people like those shoes but not the wheats. idk man i might just be old but this thread with all the raging and arguing about people not spelling things right and people yelling about ids being put on here. the ids are official lebron Xs so whats the deal. one last thing why is it people correct each others grammer but they dont say anything about people saying the word "doe".  lol sorry for the rant. i cannot wait for the crimson elites and my two id elites im getting making my X collection at like 14 which is crazy for me because im usually a 4 pair and done but i absolutly fell in love with these Xs. Thank you to everybody that loves shoes a smuch as me to actually have a website where we can all go and be crazy about the shoes we love.  GO HEAT

The Corks were expensive too but it was still cheaper than the Elites. Lets be real. $300 dollars for some Basketball sneakers? You know thats messed up :lol:

Also since you have 14 pairs of the Lebron X.....do all the pairs feel the same cushioning wise?

The Corks were expensive too but it was still cheaper than the Elites. Lets be real. $300 dollars for some Basketball sneakers? You know thats messed up :lol:

Also since you have 14 pairs of the Lebron X.....do all the pairs feel the same cushioning wise?

It's funny you ask about the cushioning because its something I talk about everyday with my girlfriend and she prob is getting sick of it. All of mine are size 11 and the pair that feels the best is my Carbons. The air unit seems tighter and the shoe feels more narrow and basically the all feel the same but I wear a different pair everyday and its crazy the difference in all of them. And yes the corks were cheaper than the elites but I'm talking about the 99% of the people that have them that did not get to pay the retail. I know people must think I'm crazy but my top 2 pairs of Xs are the carbons and the homes. Just because the both are just very clean colorways. I feel both didn't get much love. The most popular ones were at the bottom of my list which is crazy to me because I usually like 99% of his shoes but denims corks settings brown suedes and especially I don't like the IDs that are supposedly Knicks hardwood classics.... So obscenely sick of seeing those and the so called guccis or whatever. I'm DEFINITLY not into remaking a shoe from some time ago into an ID for this model I think it def lacks originality, like why can't it be just what it is.... Your id that's it. Sorry if I got off subject there man

Also I am still wondering why lbj has this superhero colorway that is you guessed it Knicks colors. I do not understand at all. Why would it not be the championship colors red gold black white. Also if they moderate everything that is said on here why don't they do that to people just randomly putting up release dates that are not true or info that is not true or whatever. I feel like the moderators on here DEFINITLY know their stuff so if they see some bs on here it shouldn't get posted.

Back
Top Bottom