Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I SHOULD HAVE MY PURE PLATS EITHER TOMORROW OR MONDAY. PICS TO ENSUE.
and i should have mine May 4th lol....im going to hurt the city of Memphis but i don't feel like standing in that long Jordan Grapes line at southland mall come that saturday though....

Those are NOT the Black Suedes that are releasing...
correct! those are the Miami Heats....
pimp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I stayed away from this thread, because I knew these Colorways would grow on me.. I didnt think I would pick up any pairs of the Xs when the first pics came out last summer.. But now, having seen them in person and trying them on, I got the "Christmas'" and the Homes, Im defiantly going to try to pick up the Pure Platinum's .

FYI- Those Homes were Basically Free :smile: Bet a friend of mine, the Heat would get to at least 25 win in a Row when they were at 15. The winning almost covered the Entire cost :smokin

Last edited:
Fellow NT brethren...I came here, hat in hand, to apologize...i crapped on your love for the Platinums, i chided you all very heavily.....then I saw them in person today from my connect...they are nice and I will be copping a pair for retail...anyone who misses out, I am willing to help out, my connect will have FSR and these will not sell out in my area because everyone is after the Grape Vs...

Denims also on deck for a few earlybirds who hit me up and i'll have to see about the Suedes...That is all

www.solesoneyece.com
sooo about these denims, what price we looking at?

2 pairs already spoken for my man...

Tried looking for reasonably priced pair of Denims on eBay to no avail.

Guess I absolutely have to lock down a pair on RD or hope the resell prices cut in half once the market gets flooded after they release

Looking forward to this shoe more than the black and brown Suedes.

once you see pics the black "suedes" that are releasing are actually nubuck and are a let down compared to those. Henry will have a video up on them too shortly.

Those are hard as hell
Reminds me of the Playoff XII's

Is that a mint colored threading in the airbag though?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom