Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

The Black/white pair is great looking

The best of the bunch by far!
o yea
pimp.gif

The Blacks Resemble The Corks A Lil Too Much But Im In The Grey Right Now; Can't Wait For The Superheroes

I Want To See A Pic Of The Tongue, I Think That's What Really Makes All The Ext's Different

Fellow NT brethren...I came here, hat in hand, to apologize...i crapped on your love for the Platinums, i chided you all very heavily.....then I saw them in person today from my connect...they are nice and I will be copping a pair for retail...anyone who misses out, I am willing to help out, my connect will have FSR and these will not sell out in my area because everyone is after the Grape Vs...

Denims also on deck for a few earlybirds who hit me up and i'll have to see about the Suedes...That is all

www.solesoneyece.com
Wow! EPIC and apology accepted 
laugh.gif
.  I had a TERRIBLE night and it was refreshing to jump on here and read this.  Major props and hope you end up with a pair!

Both those black pairs are on point!!!

Home elites, brown suede, denims, bred denims, black suede and those playoff looking 10's are on my cop list.

superhero is a GR, the price alone will probably scare people away. I do wanna see how well they will do in terms of selling out or not. I think the shoe is dope though.

Last edited:
Curious on your guys opinions on the elites vs the regular 10s. After seeing some comparison vids I feel like the regular 10 is more of an elegant shoe whereas the elite is really fierce looking.

Back
Top Bottom