Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

View media item 386311
I want these but with black laces. Military discount + reward cards will bring these down to a good price. Superhero elites look so much better in person. The carbon fiber doesn't look thick in person at all but nike couldn't do colored carbon fiber View media item 386314
If you have a pair of carbons use those laces.. Just switch them because the carbons look amazing with basically all of the color laces available. I had pink in there teal yellow red silver lol.

Does anyone feel that there should be Lebron colorways that only he can get? I mean there is so much hate towards the swoosh for not releasing the red and the black suede exts. I mean dude is the best player on earth and is the biggest star on Nike basketball's roster. All respect to the Mamba, but Lebron is bigger than him at the moment. He should have access to ish that normal folks don't. I want the reds like a man in the desert wants water, but if they are for him only so be it. There are colorways for everybody in the Lebron x line. I mean we used to be lucky to get 3-4 colorways of J's a year. If you missed out, then you missed out. when all is said and done, i will own no more than 4 X's. But that is enough for the shoe to be a success to me.
Maybe it's just because I grew up with OG Jordan releases but IMO once they drop the home, away, and all blacks, everything else is just extra to me. I could see an "out there" color or two but it's come to the point where GS colorways have made its way to men sizes

You touched on a great point.
Jordan used to drop about 3 c/w's for the year(almost all being bulls colors), and if you didn't like em then you were just assed out

Lebron is dropping somewhere in the neighborhood of 20. Why does it matter if out of that there are 5 that don't really do it for you? Then just ignore those and keep it moving.

There's only three pair of Kobe's I like and only one pair KD V's I would even consider buying.

You touched on a great point.
Jordan used to drop about 3 c/w's for the year(almost all being bulls colors), and if you didn't like em then you were just assed out

Lebron is dropping somewhere in the neighborhood of 20. Why does it matter if out of that there are 5 that don't really do it for you? Then just ignore those and keep it moving.

There's only three pair of Kobe's I like and only one pair KD V's I would even consider buying.
Yes sir. Shoe buyers of today are spoiled to say the least. Every color under the sun will drop one way or another and at the end they'll just complain that ______ didn't.

kind of disappointed they made no Cool Grey colorway this year... I would be more than happy if they dropped these 5 colorways every year..I don't really care for all the exotic colorways, but thats just me

1. Home (white/red)
2. Away (black/red)
3. Alternate (majority red)
4. Cool Grey
5. Blackout

..and of course still the typical Christmas, All-Star, Dunkman etc.

IMO there is no need for random multi-colored irrelevant colorways.. thats what Nike ID is for

just my $0.02

Post for the subscribe will be back on Saturday for that Pure Plat release
laugh.gif

How these run? 8.5 is my tts Kobe's fit kinda snug but they okay Jordans/Roshes fit perfect while most Air Maxs are a 9 for me

On another note...whatever happened to that "Dade County" c/w everyone was so sure of. Have we seen any photos of this supposed shoe?

There are colors for everybody!! Isn't that supposed to be pretty cool. I think it's cool I mean they aren't taking away colors wich what you say then Hogg man they didn't make my colors complaining they don't make enough lol auto correct is funny and I'm keeping it.

it just seems like all the good colorway's are lebron exclusive.

ALL HWC, HERO PACK, PE X'S , LEBRONALD PALMERS...I can go on. 

Yes sir. Shoe buyers of today are spoiled to say the least. Every color under the sun will drop one way or another and at the end they'll just complain that ______ didn't.

kind of disappointed they made no Cool Grey colorway this year... I would be more than happy if they dropped these 5 colorways every year..I don't really care for all the exotic colorways, but thats just me

1. Home (white/red)
2. Away (black/red)
3. Alternate (majority red)
4. Cool Grey
5. Blackout

..and of course still the typical Christmas, All-Star, Dunkman etc.

IMO there is no need for random multi-colored irrelevant colorways.. thats what Nike ID is for

just my $0.02

Cosign...

First off I like the X, and I have many more pairs than I should, but hey I like those CW's. But I am also a fan of LeBron and the Heat, so I do like having CW's that have some sort of relevance to team colors...which is why I just made that red/black/volt iD I posted a few pages back. So I don't always understand why there is such an abundance of colors that have ZERO to do with LeBron or the Heat, especially the Volt/turquiose Elite, but at least Nike gives us a buttload of options. Cop what you like and if you don't, then just keep it moving or head on over to NIKEiD like brewcrew17 just said. That's why it's there when the GR's just don't cut it.

LeBron can have all the dope PE's that Nike can throw at him, doesn't matter to me. Sure I would buy some of them if released, but I'm happy with what I have and iD has more than made up for "team relevant" colors that didn't or won't release. Not going to jump on Nike's hype train onslaught of NSW EXT blah blah blah please release these Nike!!

And I agree with rawdawg and a few others here...what's the point of Nike dropping a $280 flagship shoe only for it's flagship athlete to wear any and every color BUT the actual released version. I love the LeBron line but I will say at least MJ wore everything that we were able to purchase. I'm sure he'll eventually wear the "Home" Elite's, but not before we see a bunch more of Elite PE's that outdo the current CW Elite lineup. Blahbady blah blah me finished...Zzzzz :tongue:

i think youre only feelin them because they arent available

there are many cws that are better than most unreleased cws

the red suedes are the only non released cw that i say nike is bsin about

but floridians, jades, sapphires, homes, lavas, white/gold elites, christmas, pressures, triple blacks, crown jewels, olympics
those are all nice cws

IMO, but can you honestly say you would pay full retail for most unreleased cws if they were offered?

no i'm not "feelin them because they arent available". here you go again with your ASSumptions. i only like the red suede. the rest of them i wouldnt buy. but thats no excuse to not have them drop

and IMO all those cws are decent at best outside of the USAs, white/gold elites, jades and crown jewels.

I don't get you guys. You first complain that they've dropped too many colorways and that it floods the market, blah blah blah, and now the shoes aren't cool anymore. Now you want them to release more colorways ?? And ten I read that due to so many necks being broken the superhero 10's are the best? Lol

why do guys come in and lump all Nters into one category?

with all due respect (no hate at all), i never said nike released too many or that they should release more. just release the right colorways. thats it.

for what its worth, i get my first pair of Js back in 1988, so i am old school and proud of it. i dont care what lebron wears on his feet. it doesnt influence my purchase 1 bit. but dating back to the 8, there has been numerous great colorways left on the shelf. i dont even care for most of his PEs. i dont even like all of the colorways left on the shelf. but to not release,,,

8s
svsm 8 away (not even the home)
HWC 8

and then release chinas and then un-chinas? wtf!! release the china or the un china and swap one of the above cws in. there was so much left on the shelf with this model its ridiculous

9s (this models colorway lineup was pretty nice) not many complaints, but plenty was left on the shelf
think pink 9s
WTT 9s
tennis ball elites
championship 9 elite (yes i know they released but come on now)
112 lows
lebronold palmer lows (at least 1 of the 2 we have seen)
low colorways could have been much better

X
even though its not done yet...IMO after its all said and done, all of these llifestyle cws we are seeing just may not come out. i only want red suede, but the other denims and suede are far better than some of the sappy colorways we have seen.

and dont get it twisted, i wouldnt cop half of those shoes. but they were great colorways

i know i missed some, feel free to add to the list. i am not falling for nikes crap any longer. thats why i only have 2 released colorways. its my way of cracking down on the prices, the hype and the exclusivity to create hype game that nike plays.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom