Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Picked these up today at a local spot for retail in nyc. LOOOOVE THEM!!!! Favorite X hands down!! So sick in person. Photo's dont do them justice. I also heard from a very solid source that these will be everywhere in large numbers but no gs sizes. When was the last time a lebron x didnt come in gs sizes? Anyway these will sit like all the lebrons so it should be an easy cop. Just wanted these now, couldn't wait. 

I don't mind the exclusive Lebron PEs because there is Nike iD now.

It was alot worse with the Lebron VII and the Lebron 8.

Like one I think with the Lebron 8, there was more unreleased colorways then released colorways. It was crazy :lol:

But I will agree with raw about that it is kinda dumb for Lebron to wear all these unavailable PEs because it takes away the player moment history like Jordans and Kobes have.

I can't even think of a great Lebron player moment released colorway for the line.

Last edited:
I heard the red suedes were this years "South Beach"...Any truth to that? I heard they were a limited GR, do y'all think they will sit? And if so, what size should I get? I usually wear an 11 but I have an 8.5 in the 9's and they fit just fine but my solar reds are a 13 and fit kinda snug. Thanks guys! PM if you find a pair!

There. I disgusted myself and I'm officially over the red suedes. :wink:

Welp, after that close up of the latest PE's. Swoosh is silver. The no gold until the Finals theory lives on.

http://instagram.com/abt_lrj23

View media item 387347
af09ab0cb0a011e2***d22000a1fbcd5_7.jpg

View media item 387349

Last edited:
I said it ages ago, the X went totally left field in CW's. The only X I picked up was the Lava's, and the only others if given the chance to cop would have been the USA's and Crown Jewels. Every other CW is so-so or just plain terrible. I like that NSW has started this Lifestyle thing and I hope it contnues and like most people everywhere not just on NT, the Red and Black Suede PE's should have released just for simply being sick colorways and materials.

I was willing to give the shoe a chance, that was until the Low showed up, if anything that shoe has to be the biggest slap in the face, and showed a huge lack of care.

Elites. no Comment.

I love the X, just not how they handled CW's and Releases, but when is that ever not the case nowadays with every new Lebron. :rolleyes

If I were Nike and I suggested this to a few of the fellas over there.

To shut up ANY criticism justified or unwarranted of the line.. .

Simply do this.

Continue to make NIKEID colorways as usual..

But charge a premium for all those who would  gladly pay resell prices ANYWAY for both 

Unreleased Samples:
Unreleased Lebron PEs:

This way they are truly increasing their bottom line 10 fold consumers get what they want.. AND its customized to their specs.

You then cant accuse Nike of Price gouging.. because many of you Pay triple for Samples and Underground PEs anyway... and this cuts out resellers (although resellers are a necessity its just that everyone wants to be one now)

You then add materials like Patent (for those of us who still like it, Suede and Nubuck, and your usual plastics)

Everyones happy.. those who cant afford it will still complain.. but everyone else gets the shoes they want in pretty much whatver colors they want provided Nike's sampled them or put them on Bron's feet at some point during the season.

260 + tax for superheroes i would have passed but my boy hooked it up for 197 so I had to jump on that. I love them honestly. sneakers are just getting out of hand on prices though. but hey it's the game

Picked these up today at a local spot for retail in nyc. LOOOOVE THEM!!!! Favorite X hands down!! So sick in person. Photo's dont do them justice. I also heard from a very solid source that these will be everywhere in large numbers but no gs sizes. When was the last time a lebron x didnt come in gs sizes? Anyway these will sit like all the lebrons so it should be an easy cop. Just wanted these now, couldn't wait. 
Nice Pickup!! There were some colorways this year that didn't have GS sizes. The Carbons, Prisms, Volts, and Elite Home all did not have GS sizes released. They did have alternate colorways that men's never received. My girl wanted a pair of Carbons for her work and Elite Homes, but they didn't make them.

There Should Be A Movie " Who Is Henry Staaterman" lol But Im Still On The Fence, If Only There Were On Feet Pics With The Laces Loosened Or Something
Haha I like the movie concept, definitely want to see on feet pics but I really like the simplicity of the colorway, these days Nike's been playing the crazy colorway limited release game which I'm not complaining about, but I like to have shoes with a laid back look once in a while and both suedes do that for me

Gonna be copping the pure platinums, and the black suedes if they releasr
I have no idea about what the pp look in person ... Very curious about it.

About the others releases, I feel like I will cope anything that will release. I really love theses denims and suede ( brown black red or whatever ... )

Back
Top Bottom