Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

CAN YOU IMAGINE PURE PLATINUMS IF THE COLORS CHANGED WITH A TRANSLUCENT SOLE?
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Did you get yours in yet??  I'm having a HARD time waiting until tomorrow lol.   The color I'm anxious to see is the sport turquoise.  In some pictures, it looks very bright/electric and in others it is subtle.  They would definitely look awesome with a translucent sole but it's so dang hard for me to keep them clean.  My Area 72's and Crown Jewels look like doo doo on the bottom.  

Which reminds me, to those that have an X with translucent sole, have you had what seems to be a tiny separation from the plastic logo piece that is on the bottom? I feel like I stepped in a puddle and have dirt trapped INSIDE the translucent sole.  

There Should Be A Movie " Who Is Henry Staaterman" lol But Im Still On The Fence, If Only There Were On Feet Pics With The Laces Loosened Or Something

After a quick Google search, found this,

http://thesneakeraddict.blogspot.com/2012/12/guy-gets-sent-1-hiking-boot-water-in.html

Apparently this Henry guy scammed some guy for KD Galaxy's, BG Galaxy, and AJ4 + cash.

The YouTube isn't exactly the same as it states KingOfKicks305 in the comments. The correct one, KingOfKicks805, has the same name (Henry Staaterman), so I believe it.

On another note, I may be done with X's barring an actual nationwide release for the MVP/Championship shoes (assuming he will get both).

CAN YOU IMAGINE PURE PLATINUMS IF THE COLORS CHANGED WITH A TRANSLUCENT SOLE? :x :pimp:
Did you get yours in yet??  I'm having a HARD time waiting until tomorrow lol.   The color I'm anxious to see is the sport turquoise.  In some pictures, it looks very bright/electric and in others it is subtle.  They would definitely look awesome with a translucent sole but it's so dang hard for me to keep them clean.  My Area 72's and Crown Jewels look like doo doo on the bottom.  
Which reminds me, to those that have an X with translucent sole, have you had what seems to be a tiny separation from the plastic logo piece that is on the bottom? I feel like I stepped in a puddle and have dirt trapped INSIDE the translucent sole.  

NOT YET, MY TRACKING STILL SHOWS IN TRANSIT IN WEST TEXAS RIGHT NOW. I FORGOT THEY WERE COMING FROM CALI AND CALI SHIPMENTS TO MY SPOT ALWAYS TAKE AN EXTRA DAY OR TWO THAN OTHER PLACES FOR WHATEVER REASON. CAN'T WAIT TO THOW ON AND ROCK.

There Should Be A Movie " Who Is Henry Staaterman" lol But Im Still On The Fence, If Only There Were On Feet Pics With The Laces Loosened Or Something

After a quick Google search, found this,

http://thesneakeraddict.blogspot.com/2012/12/guy-gets-sent-1-hiking-boot-water-in.html

Apparently this Henry guy scammed some guy for KD Galaxy's, BG Galaxy, and AJ4 + cash.

The YouTube isn't exactly the same as it states KingOfKicks305 in the comments. The correct one, KingOfKicks805, has the same name (Henry Staaterman), so I believe it.

On another note, I may be done with X's barring an actual nationwide release for the MVP/Championship shoes (assuming he will get both).

NOT SURE I BELIEVE, CHATTED WITH HENRY MULTIPLE TIMES ON TWITTER AND HELPED HIM GET CORKS THROUGH RSVP. SEEMED LIKE A STANDUP GUY.

i wouldnt wana be tht Henry guy, dude tht got scammed is prolly guna get revenge someway somehow u know and here by me in south florida, if a guy do sum ish like tht u better pray..........now tht ive said tht......... the dude that got scammed is a complete and utter dumb*** but thts just me lol

Last edited:
I almost pulled the trigger on Pressures at HOH today, had to pull back for this weekend.

Last edited:
Going to attempt to cop my first X in the Pure Platinums, been boycotting because of price all year and lack luster CWs, but these just do it.

Picked these up today at a local spot for retail in nyc. LOOOOVE THEM!!!! Favorite X hands down!! So sick in person. Photo's dont do them justice. I also heard from a very solid source that these will be everywhere in large numbers but no gs sizes. When was the last time a lebron x didnt come in gs sizes? Anyway these will sit like all the lebrons so it should be an easy cop. Just wanted these now, couldn't wait. 
Where in NYC if you don't mind me asking.

Lebron NSW Lifestyle NRG  available from Japan on Rakuten

http://global.rakuten.com/en/search?st=&tl=0&k=lebron+nsw

If nothing shows just select Japan as your "Ship to" on the left, then use forwarding service like Tenso, they have a promotion currently for half off shipping.

~140 plus shipping maybe 155-160 total is my guess.

I'm not interested in these, and they are supposed to drop on 5/3 this week in Europe according to a certain Release Calendar.

But for those who are and are worried about getting these, try Japan.

NOT YET, MY TRACKING STILL SHOWS IN TRANSIT IN WEST TEXAS RIGHT NOW. I FORGOT THEY WERE COMING FROM CALI AND CALI SHIPMENTS TO MY SPOT ALWAYS TAKE AN EXTRA DAY OR TWO THAN OTHER PLACES FOR WHATEVER REASON. CAN'T WAIT TO THOW ON AND ROCK.
I'm right there with you. We might have ordered from the same guy. Mine says arrival is wednesday! Can't wait!!!

Back
Top Bottom