Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

not gonna lie the plats looks really nice
ohwell.gif
 but it aint something to cause a heart attack imo
tired.gif

Last edited:
^ naw bro, people with just throw on the default camo shorts, "I heart hatters" t shirt, and Mary Jane print crew socks........ Missing anything else?

Trying hard to resist buying these Platinums because this color combo is not something I'd wear, but they are just so damn nice in person. I think I may end up buying this Saturday. :\

I would probably be excited about the Pure Plats if I didn't already have the ASG X's.

These just feel like a not so well executed Area 72. No 3m, no translucent sole, boring midsole, lame inside lining and basic black laces.

I just can't get excited about this shoe knowing that I already have the better version at home.

It's just a different style man.  Of course I'm speaking for myself, but I enjoy the ones that aren't necessarily easy to "match" with.  I don't wear logos, mainly solid colors, and I like craziness on my feet.  Look, you got your superhero last week, I'm getting my Platinums this week...we are all good! 
laugh.gif
I agree I like my shoes crazy that's a good way to put it because if it is one thing I don't really do is ever matching my shoes to my shirt or anything like that I wear a lot of black shorta and golf polos. so its easy to down these crazy colors if your outfit isn't so loud.

I would probably be excited about the Pure Plats if I didn't already have the ASG X's.

These just feel like a not so well executed Area 72. No 3m, no translucent sole, boring midsole, lame inside lining and basic black laces.

I just can't get excited about this shoe knowing that I already have the better version at home.

I'M HAVING TROUBLE FINDING A LINK BETWEEN AREA 72 AND PURE PLATINUMS. COULDN'T BE ANYMORE DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER.

These are not the same. Area 72 barely make my list imo.

Pure Plats gonna be that c/w down the line where cats is like "damn son should have never slept on those"

Waiting for the retro and **** lmao going to be weird watching Lebron's retro but the next gen will DEF be lining up for these mark my words b it's all about the legacy

Pure Plats gonna be that c/w down the line where cats is like "damn son should have never slept on those"

Waiting for the retro and **** lmao going to be weird watching Lebron's retro but the next gen will DEF be lining up for these mark my words b it's all about the legacy

Crazy because my Mango 9's have taken a beating on court haha.

Plats going to be hard to pull off with a fit, unless you dress like Wale...
this, at least for me. to me, it's one of those shoes that looks really good (as an object, not on the feet lol), can't really wear it with much but then again people nowadays just throw anything on (which is not a problem but just not me).

I'm not saying they are the same exact c/w but they are similar in the way that they are both Patterns that use lighter pastel colors on the same exact silhouette.

Also a lot of the same criticisms people had for the ASG are being expressed for plats.

I understand that you really like the shoe, and that's cool, but saying they couldn't be any different from eachother is a stretch.

But really I was just saying I didn't need both. I also bought the Jades and refused to buy the Xmas c/w a few months later, because in my rotation they would both serve the same purpose.

I think I'm going to try to pick these up. I don't wanna be sleep on them and regret it later on like I have SO MANY LEBRONS.

Back
Top Bottom