Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Its a polarizing shoe. People either love it or hate it

I think a lot of people in here think its just okay. I don't hate it, I just don't want it. Ppl think when you say that, that you're criticizing their taste. That's exactly what I'm trying not to do

Last edited:
Now im not a big lebron shoe fan, i will admit he has had some nice models and c/w's, but that suede and mint green is the best one i seen so far, i want them.

:lol: @ platinums being future classics.

Classics are easily AZGs, LBJ 2s, 3s and 4s...Those, so simple, are classics.

THEY BECAME CLASSICS WITH TIME AS WILL THESE LEBRONS RELEASING NOW A DAYS WILL BE IN THE FUTURE. THEY DEF WERE NOT INSTANT CLASSICS.

JUST ABOUT ANY LEBRON SHOE WILL BE A CLASSIC WITH TIME.

FOR REFERENCE, LOOK AT PAST JORDAN RELEASES THAT COLLECTED DUST WHEN THEY RELEASED AND ARE NOW CONSIDERED CLASSICS.

IN THE END, NIKE WINS.

ARGUING OVER OPINIONS IS A SERIOUS WASTE OF TIME. PROBABLY NOT GOING TO CHANGE ANYONE'S MIND AND EVEN IF YOU DID, WHAT'S IT TO YOU? WE AREN'T GETTING PAID OVER WHO'S MIND WE CAN CHANGE.

Last edited:
Nt vocab:

Don't like a shoe = hate
Like a shoe = thirsty
Really want a shoe = hype beast

Gottcha
Yeah... this pretty much sums it lol....

I remember even I at one point couldnt stand the VIII v1.. then heard rave reviews on its comfort.. and saw the Triple Blacks...

Well like any good NTer.. I looked at Eastbay Ebay and every other bay to find pairs on the cheap before word caught that everyone would start getting multiples of a comfy functional shoe you had to go up a half size on.

5 triple blacks later.. 

I went from Hate to Hypebeast without even knowing it on an ALL black shoe lol

the more I see these, the more I think this

I was fine with 'em switchn it to nubuck, but should've kept the red instead of the mint since they recycled the Cork's midsole/outsole
Those are my favorite type of girl scout cookie so I'm still in ha

Here's the pics from the link to sneakeryeti that sancho posted. Love this, not a crazy colorway and a relaxed look. I'm glad these suede pairs are toned down from some of the crazy get up's we've seen.

Elites sitting in my local stores, $270 for these is crazy IMO. I'm all for the use of new materials and variety, but $270 for a Basketball shoe is crazy...that's like paying reseller price off the shelf. I'm diggin the new CW's and all that, but the price is just making me tired of seeing new releases. I couldn't imagine asking my mom for a quick $270 back in the day to scoop the new "LeBron X" when I was school shopping before a new year started. SMH, I just don't see them being worth the price, it's not like their made of crazy high price material where they would have to raise the retail price, it's pure hype IMO. Not hating on the shoe, just the price.

Elites sitting in my local stores, $270 for these is crazy IMO. I'm all for the use of new materials and variety, but $270 for a Basketball shoe is crazy...that's like paying reseller price off the shelf. I'm diggin the new CW's and all that, but the price is just making me tired of seeing new releases. I couldn't imagine asking my mom for a quick $270 back in the day to scoop the new "LeBron X" when I was school shopping before a new year started. SMH, I just don't see them being worth the price, it's not like their made of crazy high price material where they would have to raise the retail price, it's pure hype IMO. Not hating on the shoe, just the price.

Not every product Nike makes is for children. When I was in high school I wore dunks and any other shoe I could afford bussing tables.

Now that I'm an adult with a real job I buy the $250 sneakers that I like. I don't feel bad for the kids who can't have these. The nice things they want but can't have should be the motivation for them to work hard and earn.

IMHO

I'm liking the Thin Mints. Given the material I should probably go down a half size, right?
of course you should...because 837 people have tried these on and have the same exact foot you do.  And everyone knows..."THAT" material makes your foot feel different in a shoe. 

Not to mention that every "THIN MINT" fan has already thought of this very question.

WOW...PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So many reasons posts should be filtered.

hahaha pure comedy on this forum i luv it 
roll.gif

Yeah... this pretty much sums it lol....

I remember even I at one point couldnt stand the VIII v1.. then heard rave reviews on its comfort.. and saw the Triple Blacks...

Well like any good NTer.. I looked at Eastbay Ebay and every other bay to find pairs on the cheap before word caught that everyone would start getting multiples of a comfy functional shoe you had to go up a half size on.

5 triple blacks later.. 

I went from Hate to Hypebeast without even knowing it on an ALL black shoe lol

V1's are one of the comfiest shoes I own. It's a shame Nike wanted to wean us off leather altogether to increase their profits margins. That's how I interpreted the V1-V3 process.

of course you should...because 837 people have tried these on and have the same exact foot you do.  And everyone knows..."THAT" material makes your foot feel different in a shoe. 

Not to mention that every "THIN MINT" fan has already thought of this very question.

WOW...PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So many reasons posts should be filtered.

Yet another example showing how much this site has gone down hill. Too many internet tough guys.

Back
Top Bottom