Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Lol!!!
Not arguing with you. Just telling you what you sound like, telling ppl you have no intentions of wearing the shoe and that they should've got the shoe because it will be worth so much money next year.

I don't care if you sell all your shoes, but expecting $400 for this one your probably never will.

You've gone full ******. Never go full ******.
el oh el

Lol!!!
Not arguing with you. Just telling you what you sound like, telling ppl you have no intentions of wearing the shoe and that they should've got the shoe because it will be worth so much money next year.

I don't care if you sell all your shoes, but expecting $400 for this one your probably never will.

My opinion may not be possible to some. Although, I do see these being worth a pretty penny.

Copped my pairs earlier...decided to stop by the mall to see them in person...SOLD OUT EVERY STORE! DTLR, Champs, FTL, Finishline, and Foot action. Anybody who slept on these hoping they could cop later or on sale better put plan B in effect asap.

Glad I got my 12 on NDC this morning (along with my grapes). Finally becoming consistent at these TLO releases...

Did anyone see a nice Nike tee besides the terrible Lebron superhero in white with blue/purple accents?

No socks. They're definitely winding down this product run.
well there's the 3 nike elite socks (black/sport turquoise, sport turpuoise/orange, and grey/something can't remember) that were in the video review, and I've found a couple of nike sport turquoise shirts and one sport turquoise lbj shirt with a blue lj crown logo that's the same blue as on the shoe  

I just don't get it.

These aren't AF1's that look will look like garbage 5 minutes after you wear them.

They don't even have clear soles that will look pissy in a few months.

As long as you're not jumping in puddles of mud these will look fine after a ton of wears.

The LeBron X is pretty much the Otter Box of sneakers, ***** are bomb proof.

:lol: thats actually a pretty good comparison

I dropped my phone right after reading this too :lol:

Edit: Twnty8 great pics as always.

Last edited:
For some reason the x's don't look good on my feet. Got a pair of pp's that I'll probably return just like I did with my bhms...

Guess dudes in Texas ain't feeling them. Hit FTL 5 mins ago and got my sz. Plus my 30% discount. They'll restock I'm sure

For some reason the x's don't look good on my feet. Got a pair of pp's that I'll probably return just like I did with my bhms...
If I were you I'd play around with the lacing a bit and see if that changes how you feel about them on foot. 

Twenty8 dont post no more pictures man :smh:

I was gonna pass on these but you making it hard

I just wished the swoosh was black on the side

went to some random mall (woodfield? in shaumberg) outside of chicago and nobody was there. had em in all the stores i walked by. copped easy from FNL

people were in there still buying grapes too

Back
Top Bottom