Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

If you are in NYC, go to the FL in times square. They have about 10-15 pairs in various good sizes (9-13). I just picked up an always hard to find 13, and they still had at least one more pair of 13's. The modells also has a few but no big sizes. The champs had a few sizes too.

Yea I was very shocked how fast these went with people saying there were a ton made and they weren't liked as much.

I think more went for the grapes tho.These look sick in person tho.

I may regret getting rid of mines.It is just alot kicks coming out this year and its only 5 months in lol.

Last edited:
When they get delivered to me ill take a pic with them on wearing cuffed chinos. You guys gonna see how good they look.

Damn... I've got horrible luck with these today. I'm forced to make an online purchase because of my plans for the weekend. Come on sneaker gawds find me a size 12!

just got back to the mall copped my pair from FNL and used my WC rewards
happy.gif
 there was like 40 people lined up for the grapes, and on the other side of the entrance iam by myself waiting for the plats
laugh.gif
 then people started asking me what iam getting, most of them were suprised that the store was getting the Pure Plats and decided to cop as well
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dam these were in almost every major store today in South, FL. Various sizes but that was at 10:30am...So by now most likely gone...

The pure plats look like they hade lots of potential to be an amazing cw but there is no 3m or gitd feature that I wish it would at. Imo of they were gonna make a cw like this then they should've went all out on it
i agree kinda like the ones on the area 72 or a gitd sole or air bag but iam happy none the less these look great in person imo

This colorway probably the best. I'm surprised they sold out since the grape 5s also released.

Back
Top Bottom