Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Guess dudes in Texas ain't feeling them. Hit FTL 5 mins ago and got my sz. Plus my 30% discount. They'll restock I'm sure

Exactly. Reminds me when I was scrambling to find the area 72 air force maxes and ending up at a lowkey mall.

They were just sitting on shelf and all the thug dudes in store were talking about how too colorful they were. Pretty sure its the same story for these.

Finally got out to go try on platinums. They weren't for me once I saw them and tried them on. Majority platinum upper with the solid black midsole wasnt working. The biggest thing, though, like others have said, is that the iridescent effect is just that, an effect, AKA a fake. If it was truly iridescent I would have been all over them..

Does anyone know whats up with Footlocker? My first time ordering from them and its been a day now and i didn't receive a tracking number. 

Damn, my town barely started getting LeBron's a couple weeks ago....and they got the Plat's in and they are just sitting. :lol:

love both of my fruity pebbles, little girl, kids and whatever else names some of you guys called them shoes! 
tongue.gif

Exactly. Reminds me when I was scrambling to find the area 72 air force maxes and ending up at a lowkey mall.

They were just sitting on shelf and all the thug dudes in store were talking about how too colorful they were. Pretty sure its the same story for these.
ha and i bet those same thug dudes have the pink foams at the house....willing to bet at least on of them had the foams on!

I'm out here in Vegas for the weekend and was able to pick up a pair of the plats after the RSVP pick up time ended. :smokin doubt they would of been this easy to cop back in the bay.

What dude is telling you is that everyone in this thread already knew all that and probably got our information from the same source your guy got his from.

But you might not come to this thread often and may not know that. So thank you for trying to offer something you thought to be useful

I dont which is why i started with 'i dont know if this was posted or not' but at least i know the mint suedes will get a date, thats all i really need, and the crown jewels but thats a dream at this point

only X's imo that look nice are the lava's, corks and dolphin colorway; area 72 don't look that bad.

not a big fan of the X's design i guess.

Does anyone know whats up with Footlocker? My first time ordering from them and its been a day now and i didn't receive a tracking number. 

Give it atleast until Tuesday. Otherwise if you're anxious give customer service a call with order # handy.

Last edited:
Saw the denims in person on foot. The pink is a lot more sublte than I thought. Need those...

I've always said it, I don't care how you spend your money - I don't, but $60+ for socks?

Socks, bruh...Socks. I like my elite socks simple: Black/White, Black/Red, and etc. Do you though homie :lol:, no need to impress other dudes.

So glad a lot of people are able to cop the pure platniums with relative ease and Tha they are still sitting in other places. Just like the old days of a dope shoe still available after the release date. These will be gone by the end of the week though. Too much detail and fine craftsmanship put into the colorway for it to sit for long. I just have a feeling that people are gonna wish they copped in the future when they are out of stock.

Back
Top Bottom