Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

So glad a lot of people are able to cop the pure platniums with relative ease and Tha they are still sitting in other places. Just like the old days of a dope shoe still available after the release date. These will be gone by the end of the week though. Too much detail and fine craftsmanship put into the colorway for it to sit for long. I just have a feeling that people are gonna wish they copped in the future when they are out of stock.
it's always that way...people sleep and then realize they want these shoes weeks after RD...then mad at some reseller because they the only ones who got DS pairs left

I've always said it, I don't care how you spend your money - I don't, but $60+ for socks?

Socks, bruh...Socks. I like my elite socks simple: Black/White, Black/Red, and etc. Do you though homie :lol:, no need to impress other dudes.
this

dudes are quick to say "its my money"

but turn around and say "i broke so many necks when i wore my kay yow socks with my area 72 lebrons"

the moment you start buying stuff for other peoples enjoyment is the moment other people can talk about your purchases negatively or positively and you cant ***** about it

Newport news mall soldout at every store except FTL who has a 10.5 and 14 left as of 4pm today, honestly i think it was us at niketalk and all the south beach comparison that made these sell like crazy

Finally got out to go try on platinums. They weren't for me once I saw them and tried them on. Majority platinum upper with the solid black midsole wasnt working. The biggest thing, though, like others have said, is that the iridescent effect is just that, an effect, AKA a fake. If it was truly iridescent I would have been all over them..

i agree here 100% on picture i really thought there was an effect especially on the toe box area but when i saw them it was the illusion effect. i still bought it cuz i like the X's but not as excited as i was

FYI for the L.A. cats: The Platinums are still at Footlocker in Glendale and Del Amo in healthy sizes as of yesterday.

I feel the exact same way! I see them in my near future
yeah like friday 
laugh.gif
...but i gotta find em for less than $260.

Last edited:
Congrats on Lebron winning his 4th MVP.....but where is the MVP shoe at this year?

RodrigoFresh saw them, or the sample, and pretty much said they are great. NikeDealer posted earlier that the shoe has been ready to go for a while now, and went into production ASAP when the early tally was done for MVP voting Friday. I wish they would be available to all of us, I have a good feeling they are going to be the best CW of the X.

Great pictures up there illistic

Back
Top Bottom