Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yeah if you don't hoop and walk around in $200 shoes just to kick it, but then again I'm not judging/cramping other dudes styles.

Some if y'all holier than thou folks on NT should come up with a SneakerBible on how to rock shoes since y'all seen to be "experts" on the opinion smh

Now that's how you wear your Brons.

The plethora of fat calves & high *** Elite socks pics need to stop.
laugh.gif
so sick of seeing nike elite socks w/ shorts off-court

Relatively easy cop, ESPECIALLY with the pure f***ery surrounding the Grapes. I struck out on the Grapes, and copped these instead. Not disappointed at all with the purchase, even though I went for the Grapes first. I walked into the mall at around 10 and FTL was sold out of my size, but champs still had the majority of their fsr. She said no one was checking for them. Can't wait to unDS them this week. I would've worn them this weekend if it hadn't been so rainy all weekend.

^Pic is pretty funny, though I gotta say the proof's still in the pudding. The thing with LBJ for me's always been he's got absolutely unlimited potential, which is amazing and is something he's especially been living up to last and this year. But end of the day you still gotta prove it by actually doing it on the court and consistently leading your team to the promised land year after year. I believe LBJ will be one of the best to ever do it and will win more chips, but you still gotta prove it, which he did last year and has to keep doing. More than anything, I think MJ's just giving respect to Kobe for the chips he's won and things he's already proven on the court cuz he knows how tough it is, not really like he's disrespecting Lebron or anything.

^Pic is pretty funny, though I gotta say the proof's still in the pudding. The thing with LBJ for me's always been he's got absolutely unlimited potential, which is amazing and is something he's especially been living up to last and this year. But end of the day you still gotta prove it by actually doing it on the court and consistently leading your team to the promised land year after year. I believe LBJ will be one of the best to ever do it and will win more chips, but you still gotta prove it, which he did last year and has to keep doing. More than anything, I think MJ's just giving respect to Kobe for the chips he's won and things he's already proven on the court cuz he knows how tough it is, not really like he's disrespecting Lebron or anything.

Agreed

BTW lebron sigs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe sigs.
Thats definitely not the case this year.

For me, the Kobe line didnt take off until Kobe IV and the Lebron didnt until the VII.

Kobe 4>Lebron 6
Kobe 5>Lebron 7 -slight edge to Kobes because of better colorways
Kobe 6>Lebron 8 -the Lebron 8 is probably the most comfortable sneaker ever but they didnt give us the best colorways, Kobe 6 had plenty
Lebron 9>Kobe 7 -the Lebron line finally gave us a bunch of dope colorways, only knock on the 9 is comfort
Kobe 8>Lebron 10 -price, colorways, and overall style of the Kobe 8 is better IMO. The Lebron 10 is nice but some of the colorways were weak, very comfortable though

MY opinion of course

Last edited:
Picked up a pair of Pure Plats / Re-entry's for my first X model. Looking to cop the Volts and both Elites on a sale and I'll be done with this model.

I know the MVP's will be damn near unattainable even for me living in Miami

Back
Top Bottom