Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Just curious, will you be disappointed if LeBron comes out with an MVP Elite and it is close to something that can be made on NikeID? Trust me, I hope we see something amazing and I'm wrong, but I can see it turning out like this... 

But then again, why would I hope for that when I know I probably couldn't get my hands on them lol

Shocked that the pure platinums sold out like that... Don't know the numbers produced but doesn't like a general release. Nike employee store didn't get any in at all but had plenty of grapes.. Weird...

I don't even care about the MVP shoe with the stupid games they play with us. I'm fortunate I have the MVP 6 & 7 after the debacle of the LBJ MVP 9. I know I won't sniff the MVP 10.

Niketown Chicago had at least 12 full size runs of the pure platinums and probably 20 of the grapes(more sizes in that size run)

The elite X model in general truly is a good looking shoe. Would like to see a proper performance review for them.
Wasn't crazy about the Sport Turquoise pair at first but these new pics make them look alright. Feel like its a CW I'd have to see them in person to get a real grasp for because the different shades of turquoise looks deceiving.

Re-entries still available at Valley Fair Mall for anyone looking to pick em up.

Dude was saying like 20 raffle winners didn't pick theirs up Saturday.

i have a feeling lots of stores will get returns for the pure plats. im sure in major cities they are probably still sitting in various sizes

Last edited:
Just curious, will you be disappointed if LeBron comes out with an MVP Elite and it is close to something that can be made on NikeID? Trust me, I hope we see something amazing and I'm wrong, but I can see it turning out like this... 
But then again, why would I hope for that when I know I probably couldn't get my hands on them lol

With the Miami only shenanigans from last year, I don't even care if they're available or not. I would have loved to have gotten my hands on the Championship pack from last year but oh well, Nike doin' they thing. So to combat that I went and ordered an Elite iD based on the MVP shoe from last year, and if it turns out those options are close based on what he wears tonight, might just be placing another order. No need to be salty when iD is now a pretty damn decent option.

View media item 384024

i have a feeling lots of stores will get returns for the pure plats. im sure in major cities they are probably still sitting in various sizes

oh just wait a week or 2 a lot of returns will happen when they find out they cant make money on this....in CL bayarea i see $200-$220 basically retail and still not moving

smdh, so just to see if there were any teasers out there of this mvp x and you wouldn't believe the crap that pops up.....first image everyone's fav south beach with with glow in the dark sole lol oh did anyone know that lids carries a LeBron x hat

Back
Top Bottom