Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Man, y'all quit frontin'...If Nike released this next weekend y'all wld all go run out in cop w/ no hesitation...LOL

Wait until the release date draws near...

I need these in my life. Hopefully everyone sleeps on em in Dallas too so I can cop with ease.

Wait until the release date draws near...

I need these in my life. Hopefully everyone sleeps on em in Dallas too so I can cop with ease.
Just hope they actually RELEASE in Dallas lol

So releasing at select retailers in limited quantities in U.S. and China....who wants to be the first to translate?  Similar to Crown Jewels release?  Area 72's? Corks? 

Last edited:
Well the MVPs are horrendous...Def a shoe to have to resemble the moment and nothing else IMO.

Just hope they actually RELEASE in Dallas lol

So releasing at select retails in limited quantities in U.S. and China....who wants to be the first to translate?  Similar to Crown Jewels release?  Area 72's? Corks? 

True. Hopefully it ain't one of those "NDC and some spots in Miami" release.

I understand both sides of the argument, shoes a little to much and a little to crazy, same time as a collector would be a cool piece to have. I also understand I'll never have them so I'm not gonna stress about it haha.

Anyways Nike added another low colorway to the calendar. By the description it sounds like that all black pair with orange/crimson flywire and trim

[h3]Air Max LeBron X Low[/h3]
Black/Total Crimson
Style# 579765-001

$165

Back
Top Bottom