Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm not even going to front if I get a chance to get my hands on the MVP's I'm going for it! There was a lot of Lebron's that release this year that I wanted or liked but didn't get so for me this gives me a peace of all the ones I missed

LeBronX MVP, 618217-300, will release around 600 pairs in USA, China, Taiwan & HK during July.

from @LRJ23 on twitter

Anyone know how accurate this guy is?

Last edited:
mvps look like the iron man customs made for lebron that he seemed to not like

but I guess it turns out he did like em

The MVP's are supposed to be like a patchwork quilt telling the story of his journey this year, correct? Weren't the Kobe's just a random wacky shoe? I mean there wasn't meaning behind the different patterns. I think the concept they had was good but the final product came out looking a little sloppy. Still, I think it would be a nice shoe for a collector to have. Especially if you're a fan of Lebron James.

Copped the Hazelnut Suede's from my Nike connect a couple of weeks early.

This shoe is so dope in person. Would prefer 1 pair of these vs 10 pairs of the Lebron X MVP - That **** is just nasty.

Will throw up some pic's when i get home from work.

600 pairs worldwide? 

Nike, ***** w/ that bs. 

I usually don't complain about whats not/barely available to the public

But what is the point of releasing shoes linked to awards and milestones that arent even available to the fans that actually care about the accomplishment? 

I can't speak for any of the other sneakerheads but that type of tease does take a toll on my enthusiasm and willingness to participate in the sneaker game.

I also heard these may release in the same numbers as the corks but

IMO anything less than the amounts produced for the ASG release is an insult to the fanbase.

The MVP's are supposed to be like a patchwork quilt telling the story of his journey this year, correct? Weren't the Kobe's just a random wacky shoe? I mean there wasn't meaning behind the different patterns. I think the concept they had was good but the final product came out looking a little sloppy. Still, I think it would be a nice shoe for a collector to have. Especially if you're a fan of Lebron James.
Wrong. The What The Kobes were a mix of the different "predator" theme shoes that he had throughout the year like the Cheetahs, Sharks, etc, not just a random wacky shoe. It's the exact same idea with these Lebrons, except it's a mix up of the different Xs that released throughout this year.

Last edited:
How many pairs of the Crown Jewels were released?? I bought them off ebay when they first came out so I'm trying to figure out how many bottles of lube I need to stock up on.....

Who cares if 600 pairs are released worldwide the shoes are ugly af. You guys care too much about impressing people.( This is not targeted to the shoe collectors. )

LeBronX MVP, 618217-300, will release around 600 pairs in USA, China, Taiwan & HK during July.

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]NO canada :frown:[/font]

Both shoes follow the same design scheme which consists of using parts of shoes that released throughout the year from both lines. The only difference is the Kobes flow way better.

Wrong. The What The Kobes were a mix of the different "predator" theme shoes that he had throughout the year like the Cheetahs, Sharks, etc, not just a random wacky shoe. It's the exact same idea with these Lebrons, except it's a mix up of the different Xs that released throughout this year.
Ok. I googled the shoe and looked again. Thanks

NO canada :frown:

Doesn't matter if you are in the U.S. or Canada. 600 pairs means unless you are connected you aren't getting them. Expect to see Trinidad or Wale wearing these.

To bad only friends and family and famous people are gonna have these.  
laugh.gif
  600 pairs Nike is playing all of us.  

we all knew nike was gonna screw the shoe collecting public by making that ugly shoe super limited.

no surprise. more hype and nonsense.

that shoe is so ugly that i would expect it to be limited...just not THAT limited.

At first I was like WTF? After staring at them as a whole shoe I feel like the colors actually work. I could never get tired of these if by some miracle I'm able to cop.

Back
Top Bottom