Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Those are so foul 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Still gon cop it though.
grin.gif
You think they are foul, but still gonna buy?!

Last edited:
Lol bron doesnt even like em...switched out to the white/red elites before the end of the first half...

Last edited:
The MVP's are disgusting. Is this what "elite" shoes are coming to? Nike knows they can sell anything out if they put a swoosh on anything and make it limited. But come on Nike, I expect better. This is not an MVP shoe. And if these retail they would be $350+.. absolutely ridiculous. Just one ugly shoe. 

Decent idea, poor execution. Really doesn't matter how limited these are or the price tag attached, I can't justify a purchase like this. I understand the "new school" and wanting to be different to stand out, but seriously?

Last edited:
I really dont understand these MVPs. This is one of the ugliest things I have ever seen done to a shoe. Everyone has their own style, but these are un-excusably horrible in my opinion. I cant believe someone got paid to come up with this CW. Lebron even took them off after the first quarter of tonights game. 

I really dont understand these MVPs. This is one of the ugliest things I have ever seen done to a shoe. Everyone has their own style, but these are un-excusably horrible in my opinion. I cant believe someone got paid to come up with this CW. Lebron even took them off after the first quarter of tonights game. 

I think they're cool. Unoriginal? Yes. But still a cool looking shoe to me.

So lebron switched shoes? Something he's done before. Are you saying he switched because he thinks they're ugly? Maybe he got on NT at the break and saw people hating?

Not liking the MVP's

When in gawds name is the lavas gonna drop below retail? Those are the only pair I want.

Back
Top Bottom