Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Checked my shipping status from DSG & noticed the package only weighs 1 pound. Really hope that's a typo...

Don't trip, Nike town sent me a 4.5# package...was hoping for a mistake on 2 sent instead of 1...Damn box was big enough

REALLY wanna see a few more lace-swaps with the re-entrys. Hop to it you lazy *****. 
happy.gif
 Seriously though I HATE lacing these 10's. 

I'm not sure why everybody's drinking the koolaid on there only being 600 pairs, especially considering how much Nike changes how they release quanties & prices all the time. Look at the Corks for example the price dropped on them the week before they came out over $50 dollars & although was limited, Nike still produced a special extremely limited boxed version & another regular limited NSW brown box Nike version also. They also said the same thing about the WTK & Galaxy Zoom (a bogus limited number was thrown out) Rookies.

My thoughts on the MVP X's is that they will be as limited as the Corks maybe a tab bit more but around the same especially considering they're both have the same concept & that being a celebration of accomplishment shoe. Just my two cents

Last edited:
I wanna see a Lebron shoe that isnt so bulky tho

I know the kix are tailored for his boats, but like the Zoom Generation 1, sumthin like that would be nice IMO

Not Transformer clogs

Last edited:
My thoughts on the MVP colorway.

This concept shouldn't have been used on a MVP colorway

It should have followed the previous white and team colors formula with unique badging on it.

They didn't even use the good colorways in the mix up colorway!

Also in regards to the MVP colorway being limited to 600 pairs :lol:

I'm glad I'm not a Lebron the player fan because he constantly s@**** on yall :lol:

MVP, Championship, Scoring title colorways are for the true fans to feel connected in their favorite player's accomplishments.

All of Kobe accomplishment shoes were decently available. Lebrons accomplishments haven't been readily available since the Lebron VI MVP shoe

Co-sign. This shoe is interesting, but that's about it. I feel the idea could have remained the same but implemented a lot better so it wouldn't look so Frankenstein but oh well. Personally I agree with keeping the shoe more toned down and do something similar to last years MVP (which BTW when that hit everybody was like "this shoe is lame BS"...my how times have changed), Heat-ish colors with commemorative badging. This will catch fire at some point as we already see plenty of people who love this shoe. But to those that keep saying "I will be copping these on RD..." remember this...........

I'm not sure why everybody's drinking the koolaid on there only being 600 pairs, especially considering how much Nike changes how they release quanties & prices all the time. Look at the Corks for example the price dropped on them the week before they came out over $50 dollars & although was limited, Nike still produced a special extremely limited boxed version & another regular limited NSW brown box Nike version also. They also said the same thing about the WTK & Galaxy Zoom (a bogus limited number was thrown out) Rookies.

My thoughts on the MVP X's is that they will be as limited as the Corks maybe a tab bit more but around the same especially considering they're both have the same concept & that being a celebration of accomplishment shoe. Just my two cents

We got the same song and dance from Nike last year regarding the MVP shoe, "limited quantities"...and then it never materialized...then Miami wins the Finals...still nothing, AUGUST it was I believe when the Championship Pack dropped...roughly 60 or so packs relegated to like 3 stores in Miami ONLY?!?!? Personally I think ya'll drinkin' the Kool-Aid to think these will be any more widely available than last year. Maybe they will, especially if they DON'T repeat, but I can't see it being anywhere near Cork numbers. Some of ya'll got 3+ pairs of Corks...no way in hell MVP's will be even remotely close to that.

Normally I'd be more salty, as I'm a huge LeBron fan, but these shoes just don't speak to me, and I can't read brail so... :tongue:

Definitely legit. Probably someone who thought they could unload these for above retail and are only now swallowing the sour pill that is reality. With that being said...isn't it better to do a legit check BEFORE you actually purchase?
nerd.gif
didnt pay him yet. 
wink.gif
jus agreed to price.

I wanna see a Lebron shoe that isnt so bulky tho

I know the kix are tailored for his boats, but like the Zoom Generation 1, sumthin like that would be nice IMO

Not Transformer clogs

I thought the 7's weren't bulky.

Exactly! The "what the?!" series was essentially designed to be ugly, and to get the gross-out reactions like we've seen on the last couple pages. I'm not saying they're nice, but if you look at it in that context, they've pretty much succeeded with that concept. At least better than they did with the IX:

View media item 398779
View media item 398780
View media item 398784

Just noticed what makes the WTL 9s so dope. The upper was indeed crazy as hell but both shoes still remained identical to one another.
And that icy sole.... :smokin

WTL 9 >>> WTL10.

1st time ever seeing those ^^^

Lovely...

Magic1978,

I didnt get any lebrons after the 2 bcuz I stopped liking the designs(4s just looked like space clunkers)

I like the 9s tho, own the dunkmans..The 7s look pretty solid tho, with a Jordan 11 type thing goin on IMO..

Only Xs I would go hard for now are the ones u cant get, those red elite johns he wore against the bucks and the red suedes..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom