Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

The best lace swap I saw on the ReEntry's was turquoise round laces. Saw it on instagram. Wish I could post the pic but I'm at work. They looked alright, but I'll personally stick with the black laces.

how yall gonna lie right through a computer screen ? Even if you dont like the shoe you will try. Lets say they were to release this as online only/TLO you kno damn right yall gonna be at your computer screen that morning trying (Like MemphissFinest said) to either FLIP, TRADE, ROCK what ever the case may be yall are gonna try. Noone has to stress over it but dont deny you aint gonna try. Ofcourse its not that serious if you miss out their are shoes that drop every month that will make up for this one.

I'm not gonna try. That show is trash limited or not. Not everyone on this forum has the hypebeast or reseller mentality.

IMO the shoe is not appealing and even if I had action at it I wouldn't buy them. period point blank

600 Pairs...

laugh.gif
sick.gif

I feel bad for guanine Lebron fans that want this shoe but wont be able to afford the resell price on these.
?

Social Status in Charlotte has the Super Hero Lebrons in select sizes for 30% off. Brings them to $182 before shipping and tax.
Hit them up. They usually allow phone orders.

704-632-9902
I still need to go check them out, wonder if Plats will ever drop down in price. 

I guess you did not know that Lebron & Kobe sell a lot of shoes in China and they probably sell more apparel over there than here in the US.

Most people just buy shoes in the US and wear them with designer shirts & shorts or jeans. In China they are buying the shoes, shirts, & shorts.
They're making the damn things there. I'd want my cut, too. haha

Been a spectator since the 9 thread, finally decided to make a NT account. Heres my only X's, hope to pick up the Re - entry's this weekend. Also i've seen someone call the Canary X the forgotten Lebron so i had to upload that one. I dig my pair and got them for 140$! 
the canaries are a nice laid back shoe....sure they don't scream "HEY LOOK AT ME!!" but once you see them they have your attention...at least for me they did when i saw a guy balling in them..

the canaries are a nice laid back shoe....sure they don't scream "HEY LOOK AT ME!!" but once you see them they have your attention...at least for me they did when i saw a guy balling in them..

i highly agree, most of the "must have shoes" this year are crazy bright, rainbow colors. I dont know if im too old, or just dont have the "swag" to pull it off. i like color, but a lot of the shoes these days are just cray!

but yea, the canaries are cool. not super boring cause of that canary color. its just the right amount of pop. would cop for more than half price off lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm dying how bad i butcher that word.

i meant genuine*

laugh.gif
If it makes you feel any better guanine is a word at least haha, its one of the four main nucleobases found in the nucleic acids DNA and RNA
may have used google to find out haha but I knew that I had seen that word in an anatomy class in college

I still need to go check them out, wonder if Plats will ever drop down in price. 

I doubt those plats drop down in price. I went to Four Seasons Mall yesterday just to have a look at the Plats and I couldn't find them anywhere. Those Super Hero Elites were in every store sitting hard though.

How do Lebron X's fit, tts or .5 big?

I used to be a 12 in sneakers (jordans) but since 2011 they've been .5 size bigger so I buy 11.5's now (except for 9's, they'll kill your pinky toe). Couple pairs of these are calling, I just want the right size.

Oh yeah, whats a good price for area 72 lebrons or the black/orange/pink pair? (sorry I don't know the nickname lol)

How do Lebron X's fit, tts or .5 big?

I used to be a 12 in sneakers (jordans) but since 2011 they've been .5 size bigger so I buy 11.5's now (except for 9's, they'll kill your pinky toe). Couple pairs of these are calling, I just want the right size.

Oh yeah, whats a good price for area 72 lebrons or the black/orange/pink pair? (sorry I don't know the nickname lol)
I have the jades and bred 11 in 9.5 and the 11's have a tiny bit more toe room. I could've went up to a sz.10 in the lebrons for more breathing room but I ball in mine.

Back
Top Bottom