Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

All this talk of the MVP's being a garbage shoe are just short fail attempts to keep hype at a minimum...those tactics do not work anymore...half of those saying they are garbage will try to obtain them in hopes of flipping them like Gabby Douglas...you guys...lol

WE ALREADY KNOW THIS. OF COURSE THAT TACTIC DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE. SOCIAL MEDIA KILLED THAT A LONG TIME AGO.

ALMOST EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS THREAD WILL TRY TO GET A PAIR. THE REASON WHY IS IRRELEVANT, WETHER IT IS TO FLIP, ROCK, STEP ON, BURN, STASH, DO A YOUTUBE REVIEW, ETC. EVERYONE WILL BE RSVP'ING, CAMPED OUT OR STALKING THAT TWITTER LINK FOR A PAIR.

U r right i was notorious back in the day for wearing 2 diff colors of the same shoe, i like the purple/yellow kobe vii but i didnt buy them, and like Jordan's not everything that has lebron's name on it sells.....how many of y'all have the lebron soldiers? Dont worry i'll wait

The MVP's are disgusting. Is this what "elite" shoes are coming to? Nike knows they can sell anything out if they put a swoosh on anything and make it limited. But come on Nike, I expect better. This is not an MVP shoe. And if these retail they would be $350+.. absolutely ridiculous. Just one ugly shoe. 
the MVP shoes are not elites tho

**** had me rollin!

Dont worry, the beasts will come out from hibernation once we get set numbers and a release date

Been a spectator since the 9 thread, finally decided to make a NT account. Heres my only X's, hope to pick up the Re - entry's this weekend. Also i've seen someone call the Canary X the forgotten Lebron so i had to upload that one. I dig my pair and got them for 140$! 

600 Pairs...

:lol: :x

I feel bad for guanine Lebron fans that want this shoe but wont be able to afford the resell price on these.

WE ALREADY KNOW THIS. OF COURSE THAT TACTIC DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE. SOCIAL MEDIA KILLED THAT A LONG TIME AGO.

ALMOST EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS THREAD WILL TRY TO GET A PAIR. THE REASON WHY IS IRRELEVANT, WETHER IT IS TO FLIP, ROCK, STEP ON, BURN, STASH, DO A YOUTUBE REVIEW, ETC. EVERYONE WILL BE RSVP'ING, CAMPED OUT OR STALKING THAT TWITTER LINK FOR A PAIR.
quoted and bolded for the TRUTH. If you denying it you lying

Quote:
Chad Johnson@ochocinco 1h
I'd like to purchase my 4th pair of basketball shoes... how do I get those MVP/colorful Lebrons?
via twitter..here we go..
mean.gif

hell no. :smh: That was just garbage. Nike won a long time ago.

Nah man speak for yourself....... not everybody is about chasing a colorway.

Some people have stuff to do, families and friends

If I cant get it at my local store, Craigslist etc, I don't even bother anymore.

One day alot y'all will realize its not that serious to stress yourself out over a colorway especially with stuff like Nikeid around.

Last edited:
how yall gonna lie right through a computer screen ? Even if you dont like the shoe you will try. Lets say they were to release this as online only/TLO you kno damn right yall gonna be at your computer screen that morning trying (Like MemphissFinest said) to either FLIP, TRADE, ROCK what ever the case may be yall are gonna try. Noone has to stress over it but dont deny you aint gonna try. Ofcourse its not that serious if you miss out their are shoes that drop every month that will make up for this one.

per the photos ^^ there, it would be better to see the comparison of the lace swap with the Brown suede and the pure plats, i think tht has a better chance of lookin fresher then pink laces, in my opinion it trys to much to b a south beach colorway and IMO the "flat" laces look bad on the X

600 pairs and being release in US and China?

China a huge Lebron fan?  even if, they deserve MVP limited sneaks?
I guess you did not know that Lebron & Kobe sell a lot of shoes in China and they probably sell more apparel over there than here in the US.

Most people just buy shoes in the US and wear them with designer shirts & shorts or jeans. In China they are buying the shoes, shirts, & shorts.

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm allowed to post this here, but lace swap dot com has some different round laces for the X. 

I guess Nike was trying to find the right time to do the what the Lebrons so they stuck the MVP label on them.

Those WHAT THE

KOBES worked out so good they had to try it on Lebron.

I'd like to see those blue laces with the plats didn't even think of it since I don't have the shoe anyway lol.

Back
Top Bottom