Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Isn't like that with most shoes though? If they didn't have a big time players name attached to them they wouldn't sell out well as they do.
Exactly. I think the only signature shoe that would sell this year if it weren't a sig is the Kobes

The KD's prolly take the cake on that one bcuz they look like hyperdunks or what have u, so they would of definately been scooped and seen some court time anyway

Last edited:
Why do you care if people like the MVPs? I personally think they're hideous, but I'm not going to knock the next man for liking them.

You may think they're wack a colorway, but not everyone shares your opinion.

I'm not a fan of the Jades, Area 72s, or the Pure Platinums, but I'm not mad at Nike for dropping them. Just because I don't like doesn't mean someone won't.

Always good to have variety.

Honestly thought the MVPs were one of Mache's garbage customs when I first saw them.

what's up with marche?

Dudes already wearing two different shoes at one time and now Nike is releasing them like that. Can't get over the ugly.

Dudes already wearing two different shoes at one time and now Nike is releasing them like that. Can't get over the ugly.
tired.gif

we all knew nike was gonna screw the shoe collecting public by making that ugly shoe super limited.

no surprise. more hype and nonsense.

that shoe is so ugly that i would expect it to be limited...just not THAT limited.
It's the shoe collecting public that ruined shoe buying to begin with.

Yuck. These shoes have no redeeming qualities. But you already know, they'll fly off the shelves quicker than you can say 'quickstrike'

All this talk of the MVP's being a garbage shoe are just short fail attempts to keep hype at a minimum...those tactics do not work anymore...half of those saying they are garbage will try to obtain them in hopes of flipping them like Gabby Douglas...you guys...lol

All this talk of the MVP's being a garbage shoe are just short fail attempts to keep hype at a minimum...those tactics do not work anymore...half of those saying they are garbage will try to obtain them in hopes of flipping them like Gabby Douglas...you guys...lol
Some will certainly do that, but not me. I had hoped his MVP shoes would be better, but they aren't. I personally find them atrocious, but if the next man wants them, to flip or to wear or to just commemorate the occasion, I wish him nothing but the best of luck in his attempt.

Yes because everybody wants and like them..... :smh:

They are garbage because they are GARBAGE.

600 pairs and being release in US and China?

China a huge Lebron fan?  even if, they deserve MVP limited sneaks?

Back
Top Bottom