Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Anyone here think the home elites need to be purchased a half size up? For example, I'm a size 11 in my X's , but homes may need to be 11.5. Just asking to see if anyone had a similar experience or thoughtful input on the manner. Thanks

Y'all trippin'on this size issue. I have more than enough pairs of X's that I can comfortably say that it all depends on how you guys are adjusting/not adjusting your laces. My 11.5 Pressures fit exactly the same as my 11.5 Re-entry/Pure Platinums do (and the 5 other pair in between) once I adjusted the laces and walked around in them for a little while. My toe is in the EXACT same place in each shoe. The only obvious exception being the corks which I had to get a half size down. You funny foot n****z need to clip yall toenails. LOL

Is there ANY shot at getting the Black Suedes, Denims or Hazelnuts at retail?

How do these compare to Corks in terms of production numbers?

Glad!  I did notice something weird though. The brown suedes/Hazelnuts have been moved back the farthest since they were supposed to release first.  I wonder why they pushed it back behind the other 2. 
I am wondering the same thing. I'm only going after the suede pairs. The denim doesn't cut it for me.

Lets hope they do the same with the shoes!
tongue.gif

Is there ANY shot at getting the Black Suedes, Denims or Hazelnuts at retail?

How do these compare to Corks in terms of production numbers?

Im predicting a personal failure on trying to cop the denims.. if i miss thats $250 saved..

but will be probably be had later on for reseller prices. lol

Last edited:
Im predicting a personal failure on trying to cop the denims.. if i miss thats $250 saved..

but will be probably be had later on for reseller prices. lol
well if you had trouble getting the corks then you will probably have trouble getting these.

itd be cool for Nike to let everyone have a chance at getting some EXTs.. especially if they are willing to drop $250 for them.

Haven't been on the forum in a while so im not sure what has and hasn't been posted.  I did do a little research and got some Lebron x NSW QS release dates for all.  I got the info on ends upcoming release calendar.  Enjoy!  I erased all the other releases, so only the LBJ releases are shown.  
The 6/10 is a Monday two ext in the same month and DJ Delz said the hazel nut were a Autumn fall release. I just never seen so many EXT's releasing in such short periods as well as the lows, gs and elites still to come. 6/22 and 7/6 are the only two Saturday releases dates.

The 6/10 is a Monday two ext in the same month and DJ Delz said the hazel nut were a Autumn fall release. I just never seen so many EXT's releasing in such short periods as well as the lows, gs and elites still to come. 6/22 and 7/6 are the only two Saturday releases dates.
Not really using DJ Delz as a source are you? Wow.....

gentry said the denim will release next month.

also said the black mints will release in the summer time so june 10th isnt absurd. 

End clothing seem to have all their release dates on point. They also had the black grapes on the 15th weeks before these blogs got caught up on that info. 

I Am Ready... Though Im Curious To Know How Close The Mvps Will Be To These Releases
MVP in july. So if those release dates are true, only the hazelnuts will be in reach with the MVP release. 

But the MVP release will go by so fast that it wont seem as an official launch. 

Back
Top Bottom