Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Can someone get an image of Lebron's kicks for tonight?! Just now seeing close ups and looks like something crazy! 

My eyes are playing tricks on me...maybe.  I feel like I'm seeing a red sole with pink laces and some sort of EXT/NSW material for the upper....

I just read earlier that the KD VI is supposed to be releasing July 3rd

I wonder if that means they're rolling out all the signature shoes earlier

Or if they're just starting his early for whatever reason. 

I didn't buy any, but does anyone know how well the KD V even sold?

wrong thread.

Is there ANY shot at getting the Black Suedes, Denims or Hazelnuts at retail?

How do these compare to Corks in terms of production numbers?
Answer to your 1st question..nope, prolly not, depends on where you are and if you have any 'connects' (i hate that too)

The two dudes who i could hook up here had to pay about $450, but at least they have guaranteed pair

I'm hearing around the same quantity as Corks for all 3

Not really using DJ Delz as a source are you? Wow.....
cant stand dude...
mean.gif

wrong thread.
No not really.

I'm talking about how early theyre bringing back the KD line and if it relates to the Lebron Line. 

I asked the question about sales because if the KD V didnt sale all that well it might lead one to believe Nike is just trying to hit the reset button as quickly as possible.

But if sales were relatively decent, then that might lead one to believe there's a possibility Nike might bring out the next Lebron model just as early

It just means they're trying to make sure signature shoe releases overlap less. Think someone mentioned it would be kd -> lebron -> kobe.

Answer to your 1st question..nope, prolly not, depends on where you are and if you have any 'connects' (i hate that too)

The two dudes who i could hook up here had to pay about $450, but at least they have guaranteed pair

I'm hearing around the same quantity as Corks for all 3

Thanks man. I'd be happy to pay that for guaranteed pairs. I had to pay more for the Corks.

It just means they're trying to make sure signature shoe releases overlap less. Think someone mentioned it would be kd -> lebron -> kobe.

This is correct. A picture from a manifest in China was posted in January that showed the KD 6 debuting June 15th, and I believe it was JMadidias that said the sig shoes would be spread out now, with KD's hitting in June or July, lebrons in September/October and Kobe's in November/December from now on.

This is correct. A picture from a manifest in China was posted in January that showed the KD 6 debuting June 15th, and I believe it was JMadidias that said the sig shoes would be spread out now, with KD's hitting in June or July, lebrons in September/October and Kobe's in November/December from now on.
Answers my question exactly. Thanx

A Monday for black suede lebron doesn't seem right, Monday?
I'd agree with what you're implying if the rumor of these being near impossible to get wasn't true.  It's hard to even care anymore about the EXT line if all three combined end up being released in the same amount as the Cork. 

No not really.

I'm talking about how early theyre bringing back the KD line and if it relates to the Lebron Line. 

I asked the question about sales because if the KD V didnt sale all that well it might lead one to believe Nike is just trying to hit the reset button as quickly as possible.

But if sales were relatively decent, then that might lead one to believe there's a possibility Nike might bring out the next Lebron model just as early
stand corrected

I would prefer the black nubuck releasing during the weekday. From previous experiences the odds of getting a pair increases, for me at least.

lebron cork prob my fav X
I think once all the EXTs release, they will be remembered as:

1. Corks

2a. Denims

2b. Hazelnuts

3. Black Suedes

The Corks are such a well put together shoe conceptually and the colors flow together, which makes it the overall best X EXT IMO

I love when sneakers drop during the week. Makes copping easier cuz everybody is at work or school and my boss is cool enough to let me cop on the clock

No problem Domo

Come on YBD, bless us with zoomed in HD pics of tonight's pair dammit!! :lol:

I'm feelin dat upper

Back
Top Bottom