Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Agreed, very interesting read....

Why didnt the person tell his story to one of the sneaker news sites like Nice Kicks, get his story out there...its not like he doesnt have a case because he did get the rsvp...
legally the RSVP doesn't guarantee the kicks though

I also think there's a disclaimer in the RSVP rules, pretty much saying they can cancel your RSVP at anytime for any reason.

I also think there's a disclaimer in the RSVP rules, pretty much saying they can cancel your RSVP at anytime for any reason.
they would still have to provide a reason, which they didn't, so the guy does have some leverage

Either way he should reach out to those sneaker sites that actually have an idea of what this is about compared to a local news station....

He told his story to us, what difference would it make telling it to Sneakernews or NiceKicks?

Although it sucks, It wouldn't stop me from shopping at NikeNY and I live in DC.

All of this sucks for the ppl that missed out, but if you didn't spend any money you weren't really "done wrong"(In the eyes of big business at least.)

People will continue to shop there and the guy above will continue to buy Nike products.

This is crazy...no way...still stock photos....
same thing happened when Galaxy Foams dropped, i remember seeing a pair go for 90-101k on the bay. i think the seller was just bumping his own bid... no way someone really dropped that much on those, or will drop 11k on these.

These prices are insane! Lmao and for a shoe that is not even that good looking! These people on eBay :lol:

seller on ebay has a sz 14 left and will do you a favor and paypal invoice you for $5800. they left their phone number so you can text them 773-454-7083. going to look for that dude who does the craigslist phone number trolling.

you would think so but they produce enough shoes which actually look really good and are easily obtainable to keep many of us as customers. while i dont even care about this lebron x mvp i feel for the guys who are diehard fans and want the shoe for a collectible or whatever. as an old school jordan fan ive been able to obtain the majority of his shoes in which hes performed his greatest feats or which celebrate his legacy. this has simply not been an option for most with these lbjs unfortunately. in the end tho a new hot shoe will surface nxt week and these will be for the most part forgotten. long story short..nike is brilliant as a whole and i do not see this bubble bursting anytime soon.
Nike doesn't want to wait 20 years for retros to pad their sales. They'll be able to retro some of these PEs and limited releases in 10 years and get paper. In 20 years they'll be able to eat off the GR's. Nike is tweaking the system to make mo money mo money mo money...

you would think so but they produce enough shoes which actually look really good and are easily obtainable to keep many of us as customers. while i dont even care about this lebron x mvp i feel for the guys who are diehard fans and want the shoe for a collectible or whatever. as an old school jordan fan ive been able to obtain the majority of his shoes in which hes performed his greatest feats or which celebrate his legacy. this has simply not been an option for most with these lbjs unfortunately. in the end tho a new hot shoe will surface nxt week and these will be for the most part forgotten. long story short..nike is brilliant as a whole and i do not see this bubble bursting anytime soon.

The releases that are easily obtainable are the ones sneaker enthusiasts get when they can't get what they really want lately.. Don't get me wrong, Nike does put out some nice stuff that is easily obtainable but they're pushing the limits and I think they'll go too far in the near future.

With the way these limited releases get everyone heated, I wouldn't be surprised if it got to a point where someone would shoot up 21 Mercer or NTNY.
roll.gif
I see this happening in the near future, unfortunately, and Nike will step away from the incident and blame it on a 3rd party...

The way Nike does business now will eventually be the cause of Nike's fall. They can't continue to do this forever. Eventually customers will give Nike the same finger they've been giving us now with all the BS it takes and costs to get a pair of shoes from a player you admire. I'm in no way a Lebron fan, but I know many in here are and it's sad that many that want the shoe to celebrate his MVP award but can't because they only produced 500 of them. And on top of that there's a lot of shadiness going on with the people that do end up getting any of those 500 pairs. :smh:

If you tease a dog with a treat and continue to do it, but never give the dog the treat; that dog will eventually tell you to **** off. Crazy analogy, but that's the way I view it..

It might be comforting to think Nike will get some sort of karmic payback, but they'll be fine. They're masters of global capitalism, and that system's not going anywhere

I didn't catch feels or anything but some of y'all are insensitive af to this dudes situation. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom