Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Nike did Mike dirty. This man is owed 6 What The Jordan's :lol:
Lol hey he may get them in retros, on topic picked up the volts and loving them, i'm try to find some prisms and then I'm done til the ext bs starts lol

Last edited:
I'm so glad I grew up watching Jordan and in a time where this hype for shoes didn't exist. I have most of the shoes that I want anyway. This crap that goes on with the LeBron line is for the birds. Sorry to all of the people who really wanted the MVP's for their collection or to wear...but I think that is few and far between.

yea I remember the same **** happening at mercer with the galaxy rookie release. Some guy got a DM back with someone elses name on it and then other DM saying he got disqualified. This was way worse though, they basically ****** a bunch of ppl over. What im wondering is, how come this "mistake" didn't happen with a pair of GR jordans?

Yeah that was me but it was 21Mercer...them cats blocked me on twitter ever since for exposing 1 of their many bs stories to the twitter world. They won't EVER get a copper penny from me.

I'm so glad I don't give a **** about limited ****... Even if I like em I still won't bother... Nike putting people through crazyness along with these shady *** employees .... Not even worth it

hes not the only guy it happened to, there are others that this has affected, they cant just give each person two hundred dollar vouchers

Even if Nike included 6 $200 vouchers with the sneakers themselves they wouldn't be affected by it at all.

They can but they won't, but they need to do something to correct their mistake. Hopefully something comes through for you Mez.

THERE WERE AT LEAST 4 UNCLAIMED PAIRS AT NIKE CHICAGO. I GAVE MY BUDDY MY PROGRAM TO USE IN MY ABSCENSE AND HE SECURED 4 PAIRS. A 10, 2 10.5S, AND AN 11. HE DIDN'T EVEN GO PICK THEM UP BECAUSE HE FORGOT THE PICKUP WINDOW. IM PISSED.

Yeah that was me but it was 21Mercer...them cats blocked me on twitter ever since for exposing 1 of their many bs stories to the twitter world. They won't EVER get a copper penny from me.
damn, so you never ended up with a pair of rookies from them?

Funny how people were saying they were ugly when yet first saw em.
But now that they were super limited they're suddenly hot.

Funny how people were saying they were ugly when yet first saw em.
But now that they were super limited they're suddenly hot.

People saw an ugly shoe when it first popped up. Now people see cash, vacation, car down payments, and Yeezy trade bait. The shoe is no longer visible. Lol!

THERE WERE AT LEAST 4 UNCLAIMED PAIRS AT NIKE CHICAGO. I GAVE MY BUDDY MY PROGRAM TO USE IN MY ABSCENSE AND HE SECURED 4 PAIRS. A 10, 2 10.5S, AND AN 11. HE DIDN'T EVEN GO PICK THEM UP BECAUSE HE FORGOT THE PICKUP WINDOW. IM PISSED.

View media item 436772

lebron-laughing-thumb-400xauto-13499.jpg

LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

The info and the knowledge gained in NT is top notch.. But the Gifs and pic's are clearly the reason to join.. im dying over here
roll.gif

It used to be real bad when people would do it to "practice" for their city's RSVP later in the day, then the bots took 99% of their chances anyway so they stopped. I don't usually pay much attention to the RSVP side of things because I am nowhere near a Niketown and get my shoes taken care of other places. On a release like this though, I used the name of friends in these cities releasing pairs that didn't want the shoes for themselves or had no idea they were doing anything other than a favor for a friend. I send in their name, they go pick them up, and mail em to me.

I do the same with friends in major cities, too(they could give 2 s***s less a bouts shoes though lol); however, I was bot/RSVPless with the MVPs. Needless to say, this guy struck out! Lol

Good job tha point guy. One of few to really want the shoe, but never pay 30 over retail if that. Guess I will by another Allstar 10 to wear. Is it me or do the Elites not seem necessary.

My dm said 8am-530pm pickup time and I went juat now to get my pairs...they said the wibdow was 8am to 930am and they sold all of the shoes. They have to confirm the dm I got was legit but my names were on the list....ridiculous.

I'm calling corporate now

Man, that's some straight BS. I feel for you. Nothing worse than having them in your teach, only to have them taken away.

Last edited:
Personally I'm loving these MVP Lebron 10's, these are growing on me so much and I just love all the colors. It sucks they were not widely open to buy though... You would think to commemorate Lebron's MVP achievement they would enough pairs for all his fans to be able to buy and enjoy. It really is not fair to the die hard fans who wanted the shoe to not be able to buy and celebrate Lebron's MVP... I just think it's not right.

You would think to commemorate Lebron's MVP achievement they would enough pairs for all his fans to be able to buy and enjoy. It really is not fair to the die hard fans who wanted the shoe to not be able to buy and celebrate Lebron's MVP... I just think it's not right.

Team Bron Bron wouldn't have it any other way. :smh:

I'm not trying to sound like a reseller/hypebeast but I would only think if buying the MVPs to get some yeezys and other kicks I wanted in the past. They are cool in their own way but they don't appeal to me. Especially on how exclusive they were. I'm not jumping through hoops to get some brons

The hype has this shoe going for more then some PE's???!!!!!!
What part of the game is that???!!!!!! :smh:

QFT. My exact thoughts. I would much rather pick up PE's for less. LeBron IX Elite PE's go for far less than what people are asking.. and they look better too.

Back
Top Bottom