Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

THe Resell Prices on the WHat The MVP's are crazy! I wish I Entered that raffle to get a chance to buy these so I can resell them to buy some other shoes. I'm not a reseller but if given the Chance to make $3,000.00 + off of one shoe I would have!
i feel the same way not a reseller but.....the temptation, and at the same time maybe i would just keep them or actually help someone, i had won 2 raffels for the bred xi one at the nex for 120, and regular price at finishline, i had both pairs for a wk and then returned the finishline pair, in the end i just couldn't do the resell at least not at $300 just not worth the hassle 

Just let me know when the denims droppin in the states already!

i feel the same way not a reseller but.....the temptation, and at the same time maybe i would just keep them or actually help someone, i had won 2 raffels for the bred xi one at the nex for 120, and regular price at finishline, i had both pairs for a wk and then returned the finishline pair, in the end i just couldn't do the resell at least not at $300 just not worth the hassle 
I'm the same way. I just return the shoe. When the Bred 13s dropped in January (and they were mad limited at the time), I was able to scoop up a size 12, which is a half size up for me. I ended up being able to cop two size 11.5s from FNL. The next Monday I returned the shoe back to the store and they looked at me crazy. Like are you serious?

I could've sold them and probably made $20-$50 on resell (since I got them with the military discount). But I just don't want to deal with the hassle or have that type of mentality.

Need them EXT black suedes! I guess nike us really trying to stretch out the last of the lebron X line until they bring out the XIs

Nike probably well aware of what happens to all 48 pairs of those Australian Denims... probably just tell some intern to keep checking eBay.

Good little experiment, see the % of pairs that are re-sold, who buys em, and how much they go for.... tons of info, maybe they can up the US hype a little more that way.

I just want a date official, 22nd is what I keep hearing.

Sucks, not sure if I should try for an RSVP when that comes or go for online... I'd have to be in the car before a 8am NDC drop to make it to a NT close enough.

choices...

Really want the DENIMS, but it's looking like I will FAIL land a pair at RETAIL.....

ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Curious to see what Nike tells me tomorrow when they call me for a 3rd time.

Over/under $20 coupons for each pair.

Nike probably well aware of what happens to all 48 pairs of those Australian Denims... probably just tell some intern to keep checking eBay.

Good little experiment, see the % of pairs that are re-sold, who buys em, and how much they go for.... tons of info, maybe they can up the US hype a little more that way.

I just want a date official, 22nd is what I keep hearing.

Sucks, not sure if I should try for an RSVP when that comes or go for online... I'd have to be in the car before a 8am NDC drop to make it to a NT close enough.

choices...
Just try for RSVP and if you win you go if you don't you try online. The RSVPs usually a day or 2 in advance so if you lose it won't affect getting anything online.

My modest x collection, I need to find the prisms for retail, I'd an all white pair, and grab the Scooby Doo's and I'm good, did a lace swap on the platinum's to be diff don't feel I have to with the volts since I don't ever see people in them

View media item 438062

Last edited:
is it me or did the wtmvp LeBron prices raise cork prices, up until yesterday I was seeing ebay bids for just over $600 for the corks and now the lowest in my size 11 is $775 and its all up hill from there smdh 

also I've seen a lot of x usa edi. and they all have diff color bottoms, online when you go to look for pics all I see is red bottom, but on ebay I see red,  but also white, blue, black so I assume those are all fakes or is there something that I don't know about?

My modest x collection, I need to find the prisms for retail, I'd an all white pair, and grab the Scooby Doo's and I'm good, did a lace swap on the platinum's to be diff don't feel I have to with the volts since I don't ever see people in them

View media item 438062

Plats look much better without the black laces. Where did u find the grey laces?

Safe to assume if the Heat best the Pacers and eventually end up winning the finals that Nike will do a World Champion LBJ X... Just no pack obviously

Plats look much better without the black laces. Where did u find the grey laces?
I actually found them in some random store that sells jewelry but I've seen them on ebay, I thought about getting the low sprite's and lace swapping those since their sport turq and blue and them returning them with the 2nd laces in them but my conscience doesn't allow me to
mean.gif

roll.gif

A few people that usually have good, reliable Lebron info have been saying the last week that it will be a championship pack again, 2 shoes, with one finally being the red suedes. Just a rumor, and like stated before, doesn't really matter if its true because getting the pack will be much worse than what went on Friday for the polarizing MVPs that not nearly as many people were after. EVERYONE with the means or access will be after that Chip Pack.

A few people that usually have good, reliable Lebron info have been saying the last week that it will be a championship pack again, 2 shoes, with one finally being the red suedes. Just a rumor, and like stated before, doesn't really matter if its true because getting the pack will be much worse than what went on Friday for the polarizing MVPs that not nearly as many people were after. EVERYONE with the means or access will be after that Chip Pack.

Will they still release even after they lose tomorrow

Gentry confirmed no red suedes

View media item 438250

I actually wasn't in Houston during that time period. I'm military and this my second time being stationed in Houston -- so I'm back for another 2 years since I'm halfway through my current tour. I do partially agree with your complaining only go so far; however, I'm sure if someone like a 60 Minutes ran with a story like this and went to the Niketowns, HoH, and some boutiques people would lose their jobs and corporates would have to make a half a**ed attempt to answer. And while Nike may not give two s**ts. Ray ray that just lost his job for being a scumbag may. So yeah, overall, Nike and so long  as they're getting paid, that may be all that matters to them. But I think a majority goes unheard and the guy with his feet on his desk doesn't really care, some of the stories and complaints are actually listened to. If you think they're not, then why would they switch to using hashtags that are circled? That's not a rhetorical question, but one a need an honest answer for. You may have a better answer than what I can drum up at the moment.  Either way, I'd laugh my *** off if a manager was relieved of their store if it was found they were habitual offenders. I do believe that stores should allow their manager to have 1 pair for themselves for every release and maybe a few to raffle among the employees, just not every f'ing one. Now if  a certain release makes through an entire work day, by all means let the employees buy them up after they close shop. Btw, I'm in Clear Lake, how about you, Sir?

I agree the EXTs are some of the best, but my favorite, the Cork, has come and gone. So now I have the luxury of haggling with a reseller .... oh well!!  Hopefully I'm prepared well for the Mints, Hazles and Denims. We shall see!
Here's my solution: (nike I want to be compensated for my consulting)

The week of a limited release nike corporate should call all it's niketowns at random times on randoms days across the US and on the call tell them to tweet that the limited shoe is NOW available for pre-order prepay purchase to the followers of that niketowns twitter.  It would be a true FCFS, limited to one per person, per household, per credit card to prevent john doe from bringing his whole family to get all the sizes. They will not tell management how many pairs will be received nor size run info. Employees and management would be prohibited from buying any of these pairs before customers.  

This call would give an 2-4 hour window for customers to come prepay(longer if they decide for general releases) and then be closed.  You would come in prepay pre order your shoes on a program loaded to nike's computer similar to nike.com which pulls only from the inventory of what that store has available. This program will be on a specific computer in every niketown for only limited releases. When a size is sold out that store is to tweet  sz xxx sold out.  Since employees won't get any info including size info they would find out the same time as the rest of the world.  After the 2-4 hour window remaining pairs (if any) would be sold to employees via the same computer system.(they could raffle off who gets to buy first etc)  After this any remaining pairs (if any) would be sold to the public on release day.   All consumers would be informed to contact nike corporate for any reason if they don't receive their prepaid order on release day at pick-up.  

Corporate will do these calls at random to every nikestore so there is no way to inform any other manager of another niketown when the call is coming.  To prevent management from holding sizes back or sabatouge, each customer will be encouraged to call a hotline number printed on their pre-order receipt if their size mysteriously disappears and they are refunded their money. No manifest will be sent beforehand for the limited shoes.  This would end the rsvp shadiness, bot RSVP wars, employee shadiness, people rsvp'ing from other states and sending their friends, selling out that back door, etc.  The inventory the store would received would truly go to those in the area.  I'm in houston, I have no niketown close to me except dallas, 4 hours away so I have no bias. Not trying to step on the toes of the RSVP service providers either, which were born with the twitter rsvp so they will die when this dies.

Back
Top Bottom