Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

not sure if srs. these shoes go for thousands of dollars and it's not like Nike doesn't know that.

NTNY managers know that the pickup window for rsvp on weekdays closes at 5pm and Saturday at 9:30am. 

Not sure what you're not sure about but I'm very serious. The articial aftermarket value of a shoe created by a fanatically insane consumer base should NOT and will NOT have any real life implications on whether a person can maintain their lively hood. Whether an honest mistake or not its a shoe, that's it! Nothing, NOTHING is promised or guaranteed to you in an RSVP system. He caught a bit of bad luck, sucks but I'm sure he'll be fine.

Last edited:
The saltiness is so unbecoming. It REALLY shouldn't be this serious to anybody where you're THAT upset about people on the inside getting these "limited" shoes. Move your a,ss on with life once your small chance has passed. That "need" to have the "hot" shoe of the moment is the EXACT reason y'all get played on releases and killed on the aftermarket. YOU are your own worst enemy. Getting this shoe doesn't include you into a Lebron celebration, it doesn't increase you life worth, and if you call yourself doing it for you and not to impress others than you are literally missing nothing other than self control. Getting these commerative pieces mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. Stop loving inanimate things and GET OVER IT!!!

P.S. Sincerely sorry for the Rant.

While i respect your opinion, I'm sure if you lost your RSVP to some scumbag employee(s), you may be doing the exact same thing -- venting on here. You may not be as upset, but I'm sure there are things in life you get upset about that the majority of this forum would probably roll their eyes about or provide the same "move on" advice you just gave. I highly doubt if you wasted your time going to NT and they said our shoes were sold, you turn around and say, "since i just got screwed with my RSVP, I'll make some good use of this day and take stroll through Central Park." At the least, I'm sure you'd have a few choice words for NT and call your friends and give them an earful about how you were done wrong. Who knows, the guy may be 18 years old for all we know and the only thing he's worried about in life are shoes and p***y. Regardless of whether they're salty or not still doesn't change the fact that they got f****d.

Last edited:
Does anybody know where to buy extra Lebron X laces? Looking for white or light gray or silver or light blue for my LBJ X re entry?

The saltiness is so unbecoming. It REALLY shouldn't be this serious to anybody where you're THAT upset about people on the inside getting these "limited" shoes. Move your a,ss on with life once your small chance has passed. That "need" to have the "hot" shoe of the moment is the EXACT reason y'all get played on releases and killed on the aftermarket. YOU are your own worst enemy. Getting this shoe doesn't include you into a Lebron celebration, it doesn't increase you life worth, and if you call yourself doing it for you and not to impress others than you are literally missing nothing other than self control. Getting these commerative pieces mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. Stop loving inanimate things and GET OVER IT!!!

P.S. Sincerely sorry for the Rant.
How are you ranting about another man's situation and how he feels about it.

His shoes shouldn't be a big deal to him,

but how he feels about not getting them warrants you writing a paragraph long *****fest?

Get over yourself with the high horse ish.

Especially when you got over 2k post in less than a year on a sneaker enthusiast site.

But inanimate things just arent that serious right?

While i respect your opinion, I'm sure if you lost your RSVP to some scumbag employee(s), you may be doing the exact same thing -- venting on here. You may not be as upset, but I'm sure there are things in life you get upset about that the majority of this forum would probably roll their eyes about or provide the same "move on" advice you just gave. I highly doubt if you wasted your time going to NT and they said our shoes were sold, you turn around and say, "since i just got screwed with my RSVP, I'll make some good use of this day and take stroll through Central Park." At the least, I'm sure you'd have a few choice words for NT and call your friends and give them an earful about how you were done wrong. Who knows, the guy may be 18 years old for all we know and the only thing he's worried about in life are shoes and p***y. Regardless of whether they're salty or not still doesn't change the fact that they got f****d.

Yes I agree he got screwed royally, no doubt what so ever about that. I've mentioned previously that he got screwed over. Unfortunately the very desire that fuels the passion to collect is the same reason an employee screwed him for his shoe, sort of a catch 22 I suppose.

How are you ranting about another man's situation and how he feels about it.

His shoes shouldn't be a big deal to him,

but how he feels about not getting them warrants you writing a paragraph long *****fest?

Get over yourself with the high horse ish.

Especially when you got over 2k post in less than a year on a sneaker enthusiast site.

But inanimate things just arent that serious right?

I wasn't speaking to his situation specifically in the rant. I was addressing this entire thread's witch hunt of Niketown and HOH employees, wanting them to lose their jobs and lively hoods for helping friends obtain this "magically desirable" shoe.

I'm far from sitting on a high horse sir but I also have a grasp on reality. The passion I have within me is for the culture, the designs, the backstories, the hunt, helping others and even the good/bad stories on release days but its never been entirely about the shoe itself. Half of us never really appreciate the shoe we buy in the moment because its always on to the next one.

All I'm saying is there is no need for the venom spewed at employees of retailers because if put in their position the same things would continue to happen. The hate and thirst need to be reeled back a bit.

Wish the best of luck to Mez in his situation even with him having full intention on reselling the shoe. We created this monster, now we are mad it's eating us alive. Lol!

this mvp talk should cease... yes its messed up but typing on niketalk aint gonna help... Nike has been reading all the complaints the last few days off this website and iss... not to mention social networks... they r aware and dont really have abetter option for these shoes they make limited... complain all u want... nike aint sending u a pair of MVPs... please lets move on to the next release.... please

Because that would mean less pairs for the people in China. China has probably just as big as a consumer base as the US does. 
so still no news on the China release, I got someone out there for the next week, maybe they could pick it up for me

Yes I agree he got screwed royally, no doubt what so ever about that. I've mentioned previously that he got screwed over. Unfortunately the very desire that fuels the passion to collect is the same reason an employee screwed him for his shoe, sort of a catch 22 I suppose.
I wasn't speaking to his situation specifically in the rant. I was addressing this entire thread's witch hunt of Niketown and HOH employees, wanting them to lose their jobs and lively hoods for helping friends obtain this "magically desirable" shoe.

I'm far from sitting on a high horse sir but I also have a grasp on reality. The passion I have within me is for the culture, the designs, the backstories, the hunt, helping others and even the good/bad stories on release days but its never been entirely about the shoe itself. Half of us never really appreciate the shoe we buy in the moment because its always on to the next one.

All I'm saying is there is no need for the venom spewed at employees of retailers because if put in their position the same things would continue to happen. The hate and thirst need to be reeled back a bit.

Wish the best of luck to Mez in his situation even with him having full intention on reselling the shoe. We created this monster, now we are mad it's eating us alive. Lol!

Thanks for the mature reply, sir. Replies like these make it a lot easier to actually discuss topics rather than bicker in the forum.

so still no news on the China release, I got someone out there for the next week, maybe they could pick it up for me
shooooooot got most of my family in China. They haven't posted any info whatsoever. 

Btw there are grey market corks everywhere, tons of vids on youtube. Beware because they are identical and heres the kicker, they go for 3100 yuan, which I believe equates to 480. And replicas are being made in factory as we speak. It was only a matter of time.

Anybody else notice that the X PS Elite are a bit tight up top? A little difficult to get them on even after loosening them up, but once you do they feel amazing. My guess is because the structure is firm.

Well, bot or shady employees unfortunately.

Probably shady employee. That's Florida where he's from, all I know is that's $26,000 assuming he keeps a pair. He wants $2600 a pair. Crazy the amount of money they're worth. You can buy a decent car or a few vacations lol

Last edited:
Probably shady employee. That's Florida where he's from, all I know is that's $26,000 assuming he keeps a pair. He wants $2600 a pair. Crazy the amount of money they're worth. You can buy a decent car or a few vacations lol
hes not getting 26,000. After paying retail and paying the employees off he'll still be left with a few thousand, but not no 26 Gs

Back
Top Bottom