Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

By now everybody knows how Team Bron Bron operates. All these limited shoes, unreleased shoes, PEs only, shoes only Lebron wears, shoes Lebron doesn't wear & plenty of released colorways....

But with all that, It kind of eases the pain of not getting a certain colorway. I want MVPs. I want Crown Jewels. But with so many total colorways dropping every year....I don't even get upset when I miss one anymore. It's just OH WELL for me.

Who the hell can get EVERY Lebron X? Just pick your spots. That's exactly how Team Bron Bron wants it.
this and so much more.

And all these unreleased CW's will probably release when the line retro's, Nike winning, just watch
lol, you guys kill me with that retro talk, give it up

I agree with this also, I don't own a single 10 mainly off of principle. I paid 100 and under for my v1 8s which I feel is a much better shoe than the 10. I won't even consider a pair if they aren't on sell for a good price. Also I felt they dropped the ball on so many of the colors. The elite price is a just slap in the face and is totally taking advantage of these new "sneakerheads" who have to every release right away.

Yes, the IX and X were definitely released to take advantage of 'sneakerheads'. On the subject of the X it is essentially a re-tooled VIII - which is dissapointing, hence the need for only ONE pair at the right price. I've always stayed away from Lows, PS & Elite variations so I won't comment on them.

By now everybody knows how Team Bron Bron operates. All these limited shoes, unreleased shoes, PEs only, shoes only Lebron wears, shoes Lebron doesn't wear & plenty of released colorways....

But with all that, It kind of eases the pain of not getting a certain colorway. I want MVPs. I want Crown Jewels. But with so many total colorways dropping every year....I don't even get upset when I miss one anymore. It's just OH WELL for me.

Who the hell can get EVERY Lebron X? Just pick your spots. That's exactly how Team Bron Bron wants it.
If I ever move to B-more, I would like to ask you for a reference for your place of work, need you to take me on a tour of the "wire" and find me the best crab. Ok. Then me, you, and the wives can be friends and I can adopt the "dew" accent and ball out.

i just think that its a new day. i'm with both of you guys and i will add that LBJ is a different player and person than MJ. LBJ, as famous as he is cares about being ultra exclusive byt wearing shoes he knows the average person cant get their hands on. while, on the other hand, MJ could care less about that. all MJ cares about is the bottom line...profit margin.

in addition to the idiots they have making the colorway decisions for this line at nike. all of those things together is a recipe for boring releases and excellent unreleased or limited sneakers. (for the most part) IMO

rawdawg34, you give MJ way too much credit. I'm pretty sure he just collects cheques at this stage in his life and makes the occasional brand appearance. I doubt he chooses any of the variant-like colours that JB puts out these days.

I agree with you on the LBJ colourway choices my man - but again they just churn out as much as they can to appease the whole Pokemon-like 'gotta catch 'em all' mantra of 'sneakerheads'.

Anybody know if there's a way to buy Nike Europe products online and pay to ship them here to the states? There's gotta be some clever tricks out there for this...

I was on my way to pick up my Kobe 8 MC's when the manager I've been following up with confirmed he had all of my sizes, I was :wow: and couldn't believe they actually came through for my friend and I. It was just constant communication back and forth from Nike and I'm a happy camper.

We each were able to get both of our pairs (2 are mine), I'll snap some nice detailed photos tomorrow morning, for now this is just my instagram shot.

21066be6cfb911e2bdf822000a1fa51c_7.jpg
Congrats Dude! That is a great thing to see Nike actually do this. I wonder where they came from. Seems like it was a big deal for them to get them for you. Either way, I ain't even "SALTY" on this one. Nike doing good things and actually lookin out for it's customer. Moving in the right direction.

Congrats Dude! That is a great thing to see Nike actually do this. I wonder where they came from. Seems like it was a big deal for them to get them for you. Either way, I ain't even "SALTY" on this one. Nike doing good things and actually lookin out for it's customer. Moving in the right direction.
His threat to corporate made the manager force his employees to give them back
laugh.gif

I remember with XI/VI DMP, some lame WSS worker was like, sorry if you're a 10.5 but I hid it for myself like he was gloating. Told the manager ole boy hid MY 10.5 and the manager forced the kid to go :"find" them or be fired. The dude was pissed and I just diddy bopped out the store smiling at him.

June 22nd is the confirmed Asia release date for the denims now. Euro and Asia for that date, Australia already had their release...Can't see US releasing them later than the 22nd. We should get official US confirmation sometime today I am thinking.

Last edited:
I was on my way to pick up my Kobe 8 MC's when the manager I've been following up with confirmed he had all of my sizes, I was :wow: and couldn't believe they actually came through for my friend and I. It was just constant communication back and forth from Nike and I'm a happy camper.

We each were able to get both of our pairs (2 are mine), I'll snap some nice detailed photos tomorrow morning, for now this is just my instagram shot.

the fact that he got PAIRS instead of a PAIR means crazy pull... hero status :lol:

June 22nd is the confirmed Asia release date for the denims now. Euro and Asia for that date, Australia already had their release...Can't see US releasing them later than the 22nd. We should get official US confirmation sometime today I am thinking.

It's already confirmed

Back
Top Bottom