Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

For anyone who was asking about the brightness of the Crimsons...here are some comparison pics between the Crimson Elite and the Big Bang 9....btw...pics taken with my iPad, untouched in our Great Room with skylights and BIG windows for decent natural lighting...but it is cloudy and rainy in NJ at the moment.
How you get the iPad camera to take such nice pictures? Which version do you have? Are you using an app?

any word if the rest of the EXTs are gonna be instant sell outs like the corks? if so then i wont be copping any

can't wait ! .. hopefully they make it to Canada  
tired.gif

Went to HoH and Niketown in Las Vegas a few days ago, almost every X is available minus the limited pair (ASG Cork Jewels and USAs).

Las Vegas people have a weak sneaker game to me, mad Vans, Levis and Chucks. I can't wear those all day every day

man those crimsons do look nice, wasn't planning on picking them up since the price is crazy but i might give in and pick them up.

Looks like the elites aren't selling. You would normally have to wait a few months to be able to use $ or % off.

[quote name="J0rdanXIII"
You can get them on eastbay right now for $221 shipped if you live in a state without tax. Still having a hard time pulling the trigger though.[/quote]

I feel ya. That's still a grip.

You can get them on eastbay right now for $221 shipped if you live in a state without tax. Still having a hard time pulling the trigger though.
Bro, you can wait...The price gonna drop real soon of these Elites...You're already able to use the discount and the shoe is only 3 days old...that's a sign right there.

Back
Top Bottom