Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

For anyone who was asking about the brightness of the Crimsons...here are some comparison pics between the Crimson Elite and the Big Bang 9....btw...pics taken with my iPad, untouched in our Great Room with skylights and BIG windows for decent natural lighting...but it is cloudy and rainy in NJ at the moment.
The Crimsons are the best colorway of the Elites IMO so far. Nice shots BTW.

How you get the iPad camera to take such nice pictures? Which version do you have? Are you using an app?

Thanks bro! Just the regular iPad 2 camera, no app. Just try to use natural lighting and tap the screen in various places to adjust the focus seems to effect the color saturation and detail.

same here.... how much do you think they will drop in price?

I'm not sure. Anyone familiar with the prices of the taxi 9's? That is the last 9 elite I've seen around and heavily discounted. For some reason I don't see these going below $200 before they start to disappear.

same here.... how much do you think they will drop in price?

I'm not sure. Anyone familiar with the prices of the taxi 9's? That is the last 9 elite I've seen around and heavily discounted. For some reason I don't see these going below $200 before they start to disappear.

all of the elites went on sale. the MV IXs hit clearance on ndc in extremely small numbers and went super stupid quick.
the other 3 colors could be had for 150 or less.

Thanks bro! Just the regular iPad 2 camera, no app. Just try to use natural lighting and tap the screen in various places to adjust the focus seems to effect the color saturation and detail.

Great info. I've been taking all my pics with an iPad for a while and never knew you could adjust the focus by tapping the screen! Can't wait to try...

all of the elites went on sale. the MV IXs hit clearance on ndc in extremely small numbers and went super stupid quick.
the other 3 colors could be had for 150 or less.

Good to know. Makes me feel a lot better about waiting on the crimsons.

crimson seems to be an orange version of infared
This is the second "Orange" comment about the crimsons.  They ARE NOT orange.  see them in person and you'll quickly know that they are a VERY BRIGHT Redish color and NOT orange at all.

On a side note...my IDs arrived.  The quality is fantastic.  But I won't overly discuss them in this thread so everyone gets upset.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom