Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Was able to scoop up a  size 10.5 Pure Platinum on Eastbay this morning. Honestly thought I was done with the X, but I couldn't pass this color up. Same thing happened with the X Christmas and X Jades.
roll.gif

Really?

Bcuz those were 1 of the worst IMO..

Bulky, heavy looking space shoes..
I have always been a fan. Honestly, the only Brons I don't care for are the 5s and most of the 6s. Imo, the 2s are still the best LeBrons. That All-Star grey is probably my favorite shoe in my Bron collection.

imo best performer out of the LeBron line(excluding soldiers, etc) is the X. but most comfortable is the IV(pillows, puffy clouds). Favorite design is the II hands down. Least favorite is the VI. I've owned and balled in all his sigs and the worst is probably the VII(beautiful but horrible fit/lockdown).

really feelin those Akron lows. they are really growin on me... i dont want to wait till august for them tho.

best colorway of the lows imo :pimp:

imo best performer out of the LeBron line(excluding soldiers, etc) is the X. but most comfortable is the IV(pillows, puffy clouds). Favorite design is the II hands down. Least favorite is the VI. I've owned and balled in all his sigs and the worst is probably the VII(beautiful but horrible fit/lockdown).
The IIIs are also pretty nice for balling. Very durable shoe

Waiting for Denims and the Brown suedes are starting to grow on me. Still 100% passing on black suedes and black denims if they come out. ill probly regret it later but ill deal with that later

I have always been a fan. Honestly, the only Brons I don't care for are the 5s and most of the 6s. Imo, the 2s are still the best LeBrons. That All-Star grey is probably my favorite shoe in my Bron collection.

I didnt scoop any Brons after the grey 2s also, until I came across the Dunkman 9s..Had to have em'..

Those kix do not crease, no matter what u do..

All this talk about the 9, got me wanting to throw them on and go somewhere LOL..

I didnt scoop any Brons after the grey 2s also, until I came across the Dunkman 9s..Had to have em'..

All this talk about the 9, got me wanting to throw them on and go somewhere LOL..

I hear ya. Still waiting for right moment to breakout the Mangos. Even bought the shirt for them last summer. Posted this pic awhile ago. Sad part is it took me awhile to get into the Xs. 

really feelin those Akron lows. they are really growin on me... i dont want to wait till august for them tho.

best colorway of the lows imo :pimp:

see for me the black crimsons are starting to grow on me a lot but just hhaven't quite jumped yet.....on another note if get those hazelnuts I'm buying a Scooby doo hat out of spencers lol

This is the second "Orange" comment about the crimsons.  They ARE NOT orange.  see them in person and you'll quickly know that they are a VERY BRIGHT Redish color

I've already seen them in person

they have an orange hue to them

they look like there's red in it tho

For anyone who was asking about the brightness of the Crimsons...here are some comparison pics between the Crimson Elite and the Big Bang 9....btw...pics taken with my iPad, untouched in our Great Room with skylights and BIG windows for decent natural lighting...but it is cloudy and rainy in NJ at the moment.

My own pics from a few pages ago...there is a difference guys. Big Bang is orange, Crimsons...not so much IMHO.

Got my tracking number for the plats from Eastbay a few hours ago. How do these look in person? I haven't seen them at my local mall the last few times I went or anyone rocking them around here.

Back
Top Bottom