Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm getting those crimsons once they hit the discount rack in London, I just got the BHMs for £91 which is less than $160. I'll probably clean up and get ever pair released because them 11's are pretty disgusting.

Was able to check out the crimson elite in person today and the shoe is really not bad at all. It's a pretty dope colorway when you see it in person. Debating on copping it or not.

Last edited:
eyes.gif
i will own a pair of Lebron X eventually,,IMO the BEST looking Lebron shoe ever designed
Bron be like

In the article it says $250 but at the bottom of the page it says $180 hmm....

Yeah I just assumed that was a typo, having two different prices listed in one article.

The only thing that leads me to believe that the $180 price tag is half way possible is that Australian FTL manifest that showed the denims priced cheaper than all the other EXTs.

As far as that release date, I thought we all pretty much knew that's what it was. I know Nike hasn't confirmed it but that's what I've been planning for.

Kixclusive has em for $700 right now, don't know if they're grey market or not

Strange considering kicks-crew is selling Hazelnut Suedes for ~$400, but only up to size 8.5.

I figured the Hazelnuts to have more demand and lower numbers.

$700 strikes me as low for the Denims. Perhaps there are more Denims produced?

I've always thought the Corks would be the most limited as they represented the championship, while the rest of these EXTs have no significance.

Last edited:
Strange considering kicks-crew is selling Hazelnut Suedes for ~$400, but only up to size 8.5.

I figured the Hazelnuts to have more demand and lower numbers.
every rsvp service ive seen has hazelnuts for 10-20 cheaper than denims. i think theyre either more produced or have less demand. im going to go with more produced

I can't see there being a higher demand for the hazelnuts.
But doesn't demand depend on the availability?

If Denims release in twice as many spots as Hazelnuts, will demand for the Hazelnuts be greater than Denims?  Not saying that will be close to the case, but it is a possibility.

Also, I think demand for them is higher due to the number of people who will miss out on Denims at retail... in that more people will attempt to get Hazelnuts at retail than Denims.  Some thought they'd scoop the Denims and be done, but couldn't get em and can't pay over retail... so on to the next, right?

And although the RSVP sites are charging less for HZ than Denims, doesn't really make a difference because they've had it that way for months, and I don't think anyone knows numbers or demand yet.

Back
Top Bottom