Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Only footlocker got them at the mall in Hampton VA so they opened early but more heads were inline for the Kobe's go figure.

Yes I think that's the theme too when I seen this pic.  That "Miami Nights" one in the middle is slated on footlocker's calendar for the 23rd of March. The color label seems to match the order the CW is laid out.  

Pure Platinum/Black/Sport Turquoise

View media item 305161..
Is it just me, or does the middle pair look like a very terrible custom....like a 2 yr old took a can of spray paint to some X ID's? I usually love EVERY pair when they start thinking outside of the box, but this one has me extremely disappointed.  Hope we get some more pics...

Yeah they don't do it for me either. It's like they were in the middle of doing the ASGs and said they'll release these as another colorway.

bro if your talking about the "settings" they are like at every footlocker in pgh.
Seriously? I called around and every where claimed they weren't getting them. And I just ordered on ndc this morning wtf

Seriously? I called around and every where claimed they weren't getting them. And I just ordered on ndc this morning wtf

unless ftl launch locator is off downtown, ross park, moville, robinson, and pitt mills all got these

I was able to trade one of my pairs of corks for DS DB 9'S and $200. I'm trading my other pair along with $250 for  Blk/Red

DS Yeezy 2's sunday. Great Trade bait.

On another note, it was funny to see everyone this morning "testing" their program with the dolphins b/c they went from all being held to all being available, lol

Ill come back for the settings later down the road..

Is it just me, or are the 10s extremely uncomfortable? I went TTS with these and for some reason these are tight as hell on the upper part of my foot. I have plenty of room as far as the toe area.

Is it just me, or are the 10s extremely uncomfortable? I went TTS with these and for some reason these are tight as hell on the upper part of my foot. I have plenty of room as far as the toe area.
??? most comfortable if not the most comfortable shoes i got, losen the laces or try another size up mayb ur groin my dude, jus copd mine and being a dolphin fan these joints are fresh phtoto doesnt do it justice cuz i aint a pro. photographer but yea the teal really looks good IMO

They are actually triplets 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lebron wore the White Elite IX to win the finals. Those are the shoes that should go up in value in years to come. Not some exclusive hyped release. I mean I care more about the actual shoes he wore just like MJ to make history.
View media item 305142
this

if i could find the white elite IXs in my size, i would stock up so stupid, you would think i was lebron

o yea i forgot about those 11 lows lol, i think tht shoe was money driven tho cuz tht shoe sold like crazy so they made a low cut version, reminds me of the days i could acctually ball ina low shoe and not be scared to jump and come down twistn my ish (good old days)
WHAT???????????????

dude changed his tune so ****** fast

you lame as hell man

You have to go half a size up for LeBron Xs, with the notable exception being the Corks, which are TTS.

I don't understand how y'all need to go half a size up... I'm a BIG dude and I play ball in em and they fit perfectly. And I have wide flat feet. How is it too small for you guys?

So I heard some news today that I haven't seen on here. In April there is a superhero pack coming out in Lebron x's, Kobe's, and KD's

The X is kind of a sloppy shoe. Great support, yes, step-in comfort, yes, but the heel-to-toe is kind of sloppy IMO, and the forefoot flexibility is awful.

I don't understand how y'all need to go half a size up... I'm a BIG dude and I play ball in em and they fit perfectly. And I have wide flat feet. How is it too small for you guys?
TTS for me. All the Lebrons have been that way for me, except for the 2s. 

Personally, don't like going .5 size up in basketball shoes

What's with the less availability on these Lebron X settings/dolphins? Majority of the stores around my way never got them which is a bit odd, but they had all the other lebron GRs up to date. FNL on their site aren't carrying them and I believe eastbay and FTL online put a 1 per a person limit on these lol. The stores that do have them are selling out.

Back
Top Bottom